“Gardens in Fort Collins”

Gardens on Spring Creek
Ranked #13 of 111 things to do in Fort Collins
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a nice place to just get outside & enjoy nature. The flowers are beautiful & the location is usually not very busy. It is a pleasant place to just get away from it all for a bit.

There are newer reviews for Gardens on Spring Creek

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is an excellent little walk to take either as a couple, or take out of town guest, and anyone with kids. The children's garden is so much fun for them. Adults will like seeing all the different gardens.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I brought my mother here for her birthday on a mother/daughter outing. She was visiting from the Midwest and just thought it was beautiful. I really enjoyed it. The staff was knowledgeable and invited us back for the winter light display. We didn't miss that either and visited again in December 2013. This is a great place if you are looking for something to brighten your day with a little fresh air too.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My husband and I loved visiting the Winter lights display. It was amazing and something that we had never seen before. The lit pond really caught our eye but we also enjoyed every display. Now we are going back to view the Gardens in April which will be like visiting a whole new place. Can't wait.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

It was a nice garden....but I have issues with gardens in the high desert when you've been in a drought for ages and the forests not far away have burnt to the ground because of the dry conditions. But if you are the oblivious type, you'll enjoy walking through this garden.

1  Thank cosec00