“winter family vacation”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I was very impressed with our stay..the friendly staff, the beds were so very comfertable.. the price was awesome.. the over all of the stay was excellent..I had 2 teens and a toddler. This place was family freindly of all ages...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Chris C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Thank you for the kind words and we are so glad that we impressed you with our hotel accomodations and staff service. We take pride in our hotel and are glad that you had a great stay. We like to consider ourselves a family friendly hotel with the board games and books in the lobby, cookies in the afternoon and the large warm pool and am glad that you and your family felt comfortable while away from home. We look forward to taking care of your family next time you are in the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I thought I had already reviewed this hotel after our stay last month and I'm sorry I didn't. I can heartily recommend it. I (Dad) stayed here with my three children ages 5, 7, and 9. Our trips to visit family in the area are always a little stressful, trying to get around and visit everyone and also stay out of people's hair when the kids get too wild and restless. So this place was great for us. Spent all kinds of time in the pool where the water was nice and warm; all the better as we arrived during the first snow of the season. The hot tub was HOT, which I really like. Spacious rooms (we had the Executive w 2 queens, fridge and microwave). Bathroom area a little small, but I don't care, and I'd rather have more space in the main room. Everything worked. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast room was a little small, but it never got crowded when we were there. Food selection was decent--as good or better than hotels in this price range. Internet worked like a charm. Had a great time. And just booked another stay for the Thanksgiving weekend.

1  Thank SkaterRingo

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We appreciate the thought that went into this and are so glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing stay while visiting family. We love our pool area and try and keep our pool temperature nice and warm so you can have the best time swimming and relaxing in our "hot" hot tub. I thank you again and am sure your visit over Thanksgiving was as great as this one. We look forward to seeing you again soon next time you need to relax and visit some family in Fort Collins.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Late nite arrival from DIA. Good and helpful staff of one. Nice room. Easy on/off I-25 between Denver and Ft. Collins. Nice staff and bkfst in the morning. Excellent price thru PriceLine. Was jet lagged from Alaska, so wasn't real sympathetic when the lawnmower started up at 0800 ;-)

2  Thank Bearclaw6
Chris C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the AmericInn. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to comment on your past stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and found our staff to be friendly. We feel that we provide a nice breakfast and most important we work at providing outstanding customer service to make your stay a great one. I do apologize about the lawnmower disrupting your stay. We have been working with our landscaping company about adjusting our times if possible. I again thank you for your business and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Nice enough room, lovely lobby with fireplace. Bathroom was pretty small. The t.v. Was ridiculous. Asked desk how to get it to work . Had to unplug cord from back of set and use buttons on side not remote each time to turn on! Clean and quiet. Not a lot of breakfast selection and way out from town.pool and hot tub were enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate all the feedback we receive. Without our valued guests opinions we don't have the opportunity to make changes about issues that we may not be aware of. We have been upgrading our televsions and are working with Phillips to make the televisions more user friendly.I am glad that you found our hotel quiet as we pride ourselves on being an very quiet hotel and that you also enjoyed our pool area. I again thank you for taking the time to write this reveiw and hope that in the future you will choose to stay with us here again at the AmericInn.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I was thrilled to check in to this hotel when I was greeted with a wonderful evening front desk person who answered all my questions with a smile. She even noticed my car's dome light was left on and phoned my room to let me know. Lifesaver since I was there for training that started the next morning. The 3 different girls who cleaned the room left little notes of who cleaned the room and to have a nice stay in their own hand writing which I thought gave it a warm and homey feeling. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were more comfortable than my previous two nights stay at a larger chain and the linens were very soft and felt very nice. The decor was not as fancy but it was quite cozy. I would definately stay there again should the need arise.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fort Collins. We appreciate the kind comments and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope next time you are in our area that we will get to see you again and WOW you with our customer service.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Went there for a wedding reception over the weekend. Very enjoyable, good food, and great accommodations. The Wyoming Ballroom was great. The wait staff was excellent and very attentive. Beautiful common areas and wonderful service.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Located at a new exit on the highway, there isn't much around this hotel, but Nordy's BBQ is close by and worth a trip. No problems at all during my one-night stay; the room was fine and everything was clean and worked.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo