“I would stay again”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Room was in good shape though the TV was a but wonky. Facilities were all in good condition and the hotel staff was very understanding of all the boisterous hockey kids there for the playoffs. The only bummer was the pool curfew for kids, none allowed after 9:30.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Chris C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Americinn Fort Collins. We absolutly love our teams and are glad to be a supporter of our youth athletics. I do apologize for the televison being "wonky" we are currently upgrading our television system and are working with Phillips to get any television issues resolved in a timely manner. We also have the pool hours set to accomodate the noise level for the guest rooms that are located near/above the pool area. Please contact the hotel directly and in advance of your arrival as we can make exceptions on certain nights to help make your stay a more enjoyable one. Again we thank you for staying wtih and would love to see you again the next time you are in the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

This hotel was a great place to stay! We had my daughters 16th bday party. The staff was so sweet and friendly. The lobby is very classy and cozy. The pool is nice and clean, in a spacious area. The rooms were a nice size and beds were comfy. Several places to eat within walking and 5 minutes into Windsor with many more choices. Very family-friendly!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Chris C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites. We are thrilled that your daughter had a wonderful 16th birthday while staying with us. That day is a very special day and we thank you for allowing us to celebrate it with you! We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully to get to share in more special moments with you and your family.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

This was by far the best stay I've had at a hotel in years. We were in the area for a goose hunt but the weather caused the birds to not fly as usual so we spent more time in the hotel than we usually do. The room was clean, the staff attentive and helpful, the breakfasts were great. While checking in the lobby was full of kids being very loud and I thought maybe I had made a mistake, but after closing the door of my room I didn't hear another sound. When staying in a hotel I'm usually up after other guests in adjoining rooms start to move around but not this time, slept in till 8am it was so quiet. There is a Wal Mart at the next exit north for those things you forgot to pack. The Brick Oven Pizza makes and delivers good pizza.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lonnie210

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us here at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites. We appreciate your business and are so glad that you had one of your best stays in years. We pride ourselves on our customer service, cleanliness, amenities and also as you noticed our extremly quiet hotel. We consider ourselves to be one of the quietest hotels with our hotel design including the sound guard brick. We look forward to seeing you next year while on your hunting trip.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I was reading all the other reviews before I started writing mine......were we all staying at the same hotel????? Doesn't sound like it!!!! Our room was clean, the staff was very nice, the breakfast was great, the coffee was really yummy!
I will stay again as the need arises!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carole A

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the AmericInn Lodge & Suites. We appreciate your business and glad that we got to share in your family Christmas. We take pride in our hotel and am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again I thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I was very impressed with our stay..the friendly staff, the beds were so very comfertable.. the price was awesome.. the over all of the stay was excellent..I had 2 teens and a toddler. This place was family freindly of all ages...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind words and we are so glad that we impressed you with our hotel accomodations and staff service. We take pride in our hotel and are glad that you had a great stay. We like to consider ourselves a family friendly hotel with the board games and books in the lobby, cookies in the afternoon and the large warm pool and am glad that you and your family felt comfortable while away from home. We look forward to taking care of your family next time you are in the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I thought I had already reviewed this hotel after our stay last month and I'm sorry I didn't. I can heartily recommend it. I (Dad) stayed here with my three children ages 5, 7, and 9. Our trips to visit family in the area are always a little stressful, trying to get around and visit everyone and also stay out of people's hair when the kids get too wild and restless. So this place was great for us. Spent all kinds of time in the pool where the water was nice and warm; all the better as we arrived during the first snow of the season. The hot tub was HOT, which I really like. Spacious rooms (we had the Executive w 2 queens, fridge and microwave). Bathroom area a little small, but I don't care, and I'd rather have more space in the main room. Everything worked. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast room was a little small, but it never got crowded when we were there. Food selection was decent--as good or better than hotels in this price range. Internet worked like a charm. Had a great time. And just booked another stay for the Thanksgiving weekend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SkaterRingo

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We appreciate the thought that went into this and are so glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing stay while visiting family. We love our pool area and try and keep our pool temperature nice and warm so you can have the best time swimming and relaxing in our "hot" hot tub. I thank you again and am sure your visit over Thanksgiving was as great as this one. We look forward to seeing you again soon next time you need to relax and visit some family in Fort Collins.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Late nite arrival from DIA. Good and helpful staff of one. Nice room. Easy on/off I-25 between Denver and Ft. Collins. Nice staff and bkfst in the morning. Excellent price thru PriceLine. Was jet lagged from Alaska, so wasn't real sympathetic when the lawnmower started up at 0800 ;-)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Bearclaw6
Chris C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the AmericInn. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to comment on your past stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and found our staff to be friendly. We feel that we provide a nice breakfast and most important we work at providing outstanding customer service to make your stay a great one. I do apologize about the lawnmower disrupting your stay. We have been working with our landscaping company about adjusting our times if possible. I again thank you for your business and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Fort Collins area.