“The BEST Calzones and Gluten Free Pizzas”
Review of Pablo's Pizza - CLOSED

Pablo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife has Celiacs and must eat GF, but I prefer as much gluten as I can get. Pablo's has the best calzones and GF pies I have ever had! The calzones are perfected baked with fresh, delicious ingredients, and the tastiest sausage I've found. The GF pizza crust seems like it must be a pastry dough, the crust is almost like a well-done crepe! We eat here far too often and it's my wife's favorite for cheat night. The GF pie is so good we usually just split a medium. I recommend the Lip Smackin' Insanity!!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Pablo's is definitely the best pizza in town. They have the most unique and fresh ingredients....things like artichokes, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, pesto....yum! My favorites are the Blonde Beast and the Sophia-a Love Supreme.The crust is on the thin/crispy side, which is exactly how I like it. If you are here with a group, it is actually more cost effective to order individual pizzas that are $6-7 each. Large pizzas are $25+ and feed 2-3 people. Ordering individually means everyone gets what they want. Sign up for their email list, as they'll often send coupon as well. They do offer gluten-free pizza for $4 extra, which is very pricey in my opinion. Not really worth it because they still bake the pizza in the same oven and use the same boards, etc. so chances are it still comes in contact with flour. This will not work for someone who is celiac or gluten intolerant anyway.
They have a nice selection of wine and beer, and they are great for carry-out or dining in the restaurant. It's truly delicious!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Love their gluten free crust. Every pizza I've had at Pablo's has exceeded my expectations. Great veggie and meat options with delicious and unique flavor combinations.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We eat here at least once a month.

The fried ravioli are so yummy. They have the best thin crust pizza. Only place I can get a pizza with potato on top!!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Three of us went to Pablo’s on a recent weeknight partly because we hadn’t had pizza in a long time, and also because of the TA rating. The positive thing right up front is the fantastic menu. Many vegetarian options, including their customs pizzas and the create your own. I especially liked the huge variety of sauces and toppings available. The down side is that nothing is cheap here. We paid $17 dollars for a family sized Greek salad, $15 dollars for one pitcher of beer. The 8” pizzas are all in the $7.00 range, but could realistically serve two people along with a salad, if you weren’t especially hungry. I was a little shocked when the bill was nearly $70 for 3 people. The other thing I really didn’t like was having to order at the counter. When we walked in, the counter person gave us menus and suggested that we sit down. We naturally assumed that somebody would come around to take the order but that didn’t happen. When we inquired we were told to order at the counter. Since we all wanted something different on our individual pizzas, we had to write down our order on paper and take it to the counter to relay. Ok, so I know this might be considered to be picky, but it sort of bugged me a little. Ordering pizza isn’t like ordering your Starbucks. The pizza was really the best I have had in a long time. So the whole counter thing turned out to be a minor inconvenience. I would be happy to return just because the pizza was so darn good.