“Mmmmmmmmm...I'm craving Pablo's right now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pablo's Pizza - CLOSED

Pablo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Mmmmmmmmm...I'm craving Pablo's right now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

It's like a drug! If I don't get my Pablo's "fix" on a regular basis the cravings take over! My personal favorite is the Blonde Beast but I have never had a bad pizza from Pablo's. Their pizza is my "go to" whenever we have office meetings where I need to make a lot of people happy and feed them in a short amount of time. Their service is friendly and they accommodate all kinds of special dietary needs. Give it a go - you won't regret it!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank JenSBrooks

Denver, Colorado
“The BEST Calzones and Gluten Free Pizzas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife has Celiacs and must eat GF, but I prefer as much gluten as I can get. Pablo's has the best calzones and GF pies I have ever had! The calzones are perfected baked with fresh, delicious ingredients, and the tastiest sausage I've found. The GF pizza crust seems like it must be a pastry dough, the crust is almost like a well-done crepe! We eat here far too often and it's my wife's favorite for cheat night. The GF pie is so good we usually just split a medium. I recommend the Lip Smackin' Insanity!!

“Best pizza in Fort Collins---hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Pablo's is definitely the best pizza in town. They have the most unique and fresh ingredients....things like artichokes, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, pesto....yum! My favorites are the Blonde Beast and the Sophia-a Love Supreme.The crust is on the thin/crispy side, which is exactly how I like it. If you are here with a group, it is actually more cost effective to order individual pizzas that are $6-7 each. Large pizzas are $25+ and feed 2-3 people. Ordering individually means everyone gets what they want. Sign up for their email list, as they'll often send coupon as well. They do offer gluten-free pizza for $4 extra, which is very pricey in my opinion. Not really worth it because they still bake the pizza in the same oven and use the same boards, etc. so chances are it still comes in contact with flour. This will not work for someone who is celiac or gluten intolerant anyway.
They have a nice selection of wine and beer, and they are great for carry-out or dining in the restaurant. It's truly delicious!

• Visited June 2014
“Delicious gluten free pizza! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Love their gluten free crust. Every pizza I've had at Pablo's has exceeded my expectations. Great veggie and meat options with delicious and unique flavor combinations.

new jersey
“Love the pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least once a month.

The fried ravioli are so yummy. They have the best thin crust pizza. Only place I can get a pizza with potato on top!!

Highly recommend!