“Good choice”

Maza Kabob
Ranked #5 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Afghani
Description: Family owned Authentic Afghan restaurant offering uniquely spiced kabobs and many other Afghan specialties. Great vegetarian and gluten free options.
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Reasonable prices for good food. If you are looking for something new try this out. Quite atmosphere. Naan bread is excellent!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

A group of us tried Maza Kabob and generally were very satisfied. The restaurant is very clean. There was a bit of a problem ordering the food as the young person at the counter wasn't too familiar with the offerings, likely to do with the fact that the restaurant had recently opened and its location in a strip mall might not have generated a lot of traffic. I assume things are better now especially with all the positive reviews. The owner did come over to see how we liked our meals and was very friendly. There were a lot of choices on the menu and the food was good although some in our party found the chicken a bit dry.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

A friend was celebrating a birthday, and wanted to go to Maza Kabob. I had never eaten Afgan food as far as I know. I was very pleasantly surprised! The food was delicious, and the owner was a great host. I highly recommend Maza Kabob. I'll be going there again.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Me and my family spent the night in a hotel in Fort Collins and we needed a place to eat. This place seemed cheap and tasty. And that was exactly what it was: cheap, tasty and reasonably fast service! The vegatarian dishes are very nice (I recommend the eggplant) - I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Great food big portions clean restaurant. First time having Afghan food will definitely come again. Great flavor