“Consistently FABULOUS!”

Ranked #21 of 619 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$19 - US$35
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Rodizio Gauchos. Enjoy unlimited hot Brazilian sides and unlimited trips to our gourmet salad bar, including over 30 hot and cold items. We offer delicious Brazilian drinks, a full wine & spirits selection, and fabulous desserts too!
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Definitely one of my absolute faves! Consistently amazing food and excellent service. I have been to Rodizio in downtown Denver, Salt Lake City and American Fork and the Colorado locations are by far the best of the best.

There are newer reviews for Rodizio Grill

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I'd never been to Rodizio before and our Brasillian friend brought us as a special treat. The service was very fast, so I recommend slowing it down a bit. The food was great, the plus being it wasn't overly salty and I didn't have to worry about added chemicals. It was a bit pricy, it's very filling. Dessert is extra, drinks are extra. A great treat or special occasion, I'd go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

It doesn't get much better than Rodizio's. If you leave this place hungry, there is something seriously wrong with you. They keep the food coming until you either break or quit. It's that simple. If the endless meat skewers aren't your thing, there is plenty of options on the "salad bar" which is a very misleading term. They should just call it a buffet.
Rodizio's is great for date night, family night, or just any excuse to pig out.
This is a must try location if you've never been here.

Thank R. Thomas A
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Rodizio is one of our big nights out and everytime we go, it just gets better and better. We pretty much fast a day in advance because we know how much amazing, tasty food we will indulge in. I cannot get enough of the garlic beef! It literally melts in your mouth! Every meat is cooked to perfection and never dry. My fiance could probably eat an entire pinneapple, he always says-"This is the dessert God intended us to have". The servers are also so attentive, if you like a specific meat (or pinneapple) and tell 'em to keep stopping by, they happily will oblige! If you haven't been here yet- check it out!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

extensive selection of quality meat. Prices and quality cannot be beat. So good- that if I had to pick what would be my last meal- I would choose Rodizio Grill FoCo.