“Great option among Ft Collins breweries”

Fort Collins Brewery
Book In Advance
More Info
US$55.00*
and up
Fort Collins Craft Brewery Tour
Ranked #39 of 113 things to do in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fort Collins Brewery is a microbrewery located in Fort Collins, Colorado. We have been open for 7 years and provide 7 full time and 4 seasonal brews.
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Had a great lunch at this brewery with a large group of friends. The lamb burger was absolutely delicious, and the sweet potato fries overflowed the plate! Couldn't eat them all, and I totally LOVE these fries! I tried the beer sampler, and I enjoyed every selection, especially the Mesquite Chile Lime beer. Tasted just as good as it sounds! Prices are very reasonable, fun vibe, a little out of the way, but worth heading there!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Know it was a Saturday. Very crowded. Crew seemed only there to sell the product no care or time to help decide the beer we might try. Just get the sampler.... and decide for ourselves

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We wanted a little snack and beer flights before going to 'real' supper at Main Line (please check this place out; amazing food!) Beer flights were cheap and fun, due to the fact that they have 'guest taps' I loved FCB's current seasonal brew Major Tom's Basil, and very sad that I couldn't bring it home with me. The apps were great; hand cut and fried onion rings and bacon wrapped soft pretzels with a paired sauce; so YUMMY! Service was great. Atmosphere is open air, yet has nice contemporary design. Really enjoyed.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and enjoyed the beer here. It wasn't open for a tour, but we did get to sample some beer. We had a Chocolate Stout ice-cream float. I was unsure at first, but I was SO WRONG! It was awesome!
This was a nice stop. I wish we could've gotten a tour though.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

We spent the weekend in Fort Collins and decided to go brewery hopping. At the end of our day we finished at Fort Collins brewery. We had enjoyed the beer, and the tour and decided to stay for a light dinner. The restaurant has an openness to it you can see into the actual manufacturing part of the brewey and when the bottling lines are running you see it all happen. We opted for a light dinner of beer cheese soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Excellent choice. The only thing I wasn't too excited about was the Carmel corn in the cheese soup. The flavor was ok but the soup made the Carmel corn soggy and chewey and it stuck to your teeth. Overall we enjoyed our meal. We definitely would go back and explore other options on the menu.