“Life changing!!!”

Living Arts Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Living Arts Wellness offers a staff of massage therapists that are licensed professionals trained in a variety of therapeutic techniques that aid body, mind and spirit.Our staff is certified in a variety of modalities including Swedish Massage, lymphatic drainage, deep tissue massage, neuromuscular therapy, structural integration, and integrative massage which includes a combination of these techniques tailored to your specific needs. We offer services in a comfortable, friendly, and relaxing environment. Schedule an appointment today and experience the power of therapeutic touch! Living Arts Wellness offers the best massage in Fort Collins.
United States
“Life changing!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My first treatments with Celeste at Living Arts were in 2007, experiencing immense relief having had a series of colonics, after suffering for years with chronic constipation. I returned this June living in months of misery in my back and hip due to a prolonged illness that caused immense pain and insomnia. Celeste did 3-4 structural integration sessions with me and much to my astonishment all of the symptoms subsided! I would not hesitate to refer anyone to her care as she is a true healer & pro; thanks again Celeste! Any questions feel free to email me at andeangold11@gmail.com

“Quality care”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Celeste is extremely knowlegable and understanding. She is very caring and puts the patients needs first. Her concern is to make you comfortable and to get the proper treatment.

“A First Timer Must!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Living Arts Wellness is homey and relaxing. The minute you step into the cozy entry you start to feel calm and comfortable. Celeste was great at making us feel welcome and gladly answered any questions or concerns we had as I was a first time massage recipient. As a chronic back pain sufferer, I was apprehensive about anyone manipulating my muscles or tissue around my lower back, but Celeste was an amazing expert at keeping me relaxed while addressing the issues with my back. I can honestly say that my back has never felt better and I would recommend Living Arts Wellness to anybody.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I am an athlete and a regular visiting both Celeste and Mandy for massage and they are both highly skilled therapists that will not disappoint!

Visited August 2012
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best place for "ME TIME"”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Started off chatting with Celeste (owner), pleasant, knowledgeable, and very comfortable.
I hr. deep tissue massage (well as deep as I could take it, anyway)...Celeste worked wonders on my tired stressed body I left feeling rejuvenated, recharged, and most importantly empowered to continue to make the time for the things that feed my body and soul!