“So Special”

Ranked #1 of 112 things to do in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We loved every moment of this experience. We came fans, and left die-hards. The 90-minute tour was fabulous. The grounds beautiful. The beer superb. The tour ends with a trip down a swirly slide! The tasting room was great, but very crowed. They have a small gift-shop with a good variety. One of my favorite aspects was the complimentary post cards. I filled out two and they promised to mail them for me. So fun! The food truck was delicious too. New Belgium knows something about living, and even though I can't take the brewery back home with me, I can take their attitude and love of life. We had such a great time and can't wait to go back.

1  Thank MeKB123
Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"different beers"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went on this tour in July, but made our reservations 2 months prior due to its extreme popularity So be warned, if you are thinking about it. 20 can go on each tour. We have been on many brewery tours, but this one was the BEST by far. Not only do you get samplings all through the tour, and see and learn how the beer is brewed, but it is also entertaining and fun!!!! Kids have a great time too as the tour guide includes them in activities along the way. When you leave, you are impressed with this brewery, and may even wish you worked there. They actually have a "director of fun". And after 5 years there, you get an all expense paid trip to Belgium!!!! Needless to say, the job turnover is very small . Would definitely recommend. We will absolutely do it again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a huge fan if the beers and often order them for my own keg at home but when I went to visit the actual brewery, I couldn't even find a place to sit. The bartender told me to just squeeze in somewhere but I found it way too busy.

3  Thank LaurenABCO
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Ok first off, Loved the PEACH PORCH yum yum! Great brew! Also we didn't do the tour because it's sold out like months before, so beware of that! Anyway, we just 'stopped' in for a taster, and fun!! They have a tiny little self-guided tour around the side for free if you want, and you can "call-in" and get voice guided information on the mini-tour. Some neat stuff to see, the employees seem super happy. The front bar/lobby welcome area was great, they played two games (free beer being the prize) and every one was grinning and having a blast. Thanks!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Be warned: you need to book your tour well in advance due to popularity. There's no wonder the tour is popular. You get beer tastings and fun stories along the way. The tour guide did a great job and was very funny. It's a relaxed environment, which is nice. You even get to end the tour going down a slide if you choose. We even had our 20 month old with us and she seemed to have fun, too!