“Addictive Pizza And Great Prices”
Review of Krazy Karls Pizza

Krazy Karls Pizza
Ranked #252 of 605 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Addictive Pizza And Great Prices”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Krazy Karls is one of those places that leaves you wondering "how do they do it?" The pizza is very good to begin with and as a bonus the crust is like amazing.

And they have some great specials through out the week. Monday and Thursday nights are an ideal time to order because between 5 and 7 the price is the time you call. Call at 5 and the pie is $5. And anytime you can get a pitcher of New Belgium and a large pizza for about $13. The price of the pitcher of beer alone at most places.

When you crave pizza in the Fort call Krazy Karls!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Daryle D

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Best pizza in Fort Collins and GREAT price”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I moved to Fort Collins a few years ago from California and it was really hard to find REALLY good pizza. I was told by a friend to try Krazy Karls and I haven't looked back! They're my go-to place whenever I crave some yummy pizza. Their Krazy Hawaiian is DELICIOUS.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Cathy G
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have been eating at Krazy Karl's for two years now. As a student at CSU, this pizza is beyond appealing with it's location so close to campus, the unbeatable pricing, and best of all, the amazing taste. This is addictive stuff. My parents even drive two hours from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins to visit me on occasion, but I sometimes wonder if it is simply to eat Krazy Karl's as we tend to eat there at least twice every visit. No other pie beats it.

• Visited May 2012
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I travel to Ft. Collins from Denver for business monthly and I always stop at Krazy Karls....I always get the South of the Border Pizza. It's awesome! I wish there was a Krazy Karls in Denver.

• Visited April 2012