“Sunday visit”

Lucky Joe's Sidewalk Saloon
Ranked #101 of 592 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Bar, Irish, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Sunday visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stopped here for a Sunday visit and was able to watch a variety of football games on the various TVs. For lunch, I ordered a cup of green chili and 1/2 quesedilla (it was the special of the day). The green chili was extremely spicy and it was good to have a cold beer and the quesedilla to help bring my tongue back to the right temperature. I think I would order something different next time.

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Had a great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I used to live in Fort Collins and I stopped in here for some of their amazing spinach and artichoke dip on Saturday afternoon. Got a chance to watch some college football, relive some old memories, and enjoy some good food and great iced tea. Our server was friendly and fun and had a great sense of humor. Thanks, Lucky Joe's!! I'll be back soon!!

• Visited September 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We have been several times and its always good. Great drink specials and the food is really good and at a low rate. It's in a great part of town, with lots of other bars and restaurants. Go eat!

• Visited September 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Average food, service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Not very impressed with a short stay here. We went here for a quick lunch, after a long active trip. I ordered a cheeseburger, but did not like it and had to leave most of it unfinished. The location was decent, near a quiet "town square", which is why we chose this place. Overall it was not terrible, but I certainly would not return here.

• Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Fort Collins, CO
“Very average food; very noisy atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

We had fish and chips at Lucky Joe's that was delicious. Went back on a Sunday night and was informed that fish and chips is only available on Friday night. The sandwiches that we ordered were mediocre, at best. My husband had a reuben; I had the Dublin pork which should be re-named the "cole slaw sandwich". Mostly coleslaw, a few strips of red and green pepper, and just a few pieces of pork. My french fries were overdone - hard and crispy. I complained about that and eventually a new order of fries was delivered to me (after I had finished the sandwich). The very average food was compounded by a very noisy atmosphere, generated by a large group of guys drinking their way through Old Town for a bachelor party. After the meal, the manager apologized and mentioned that he had thought about moving us; I replied that would have been a good idea.

• Visited August 2013