“Great seseme chicken”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great seseme chicken”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I really like Young's seseme chicken and my friends always order the noodle bowl. Their soups are also very good. Had chicken rice today and it was yummy.

• Visited November 2013

“This is one of our favorite restaurants”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We love Young's and eat lunch there about once every couple of weeks. My two favorites are Sesame Tofu and Super Bowl Tofu. And if you like spicy be sure and ask for their delicous chili oil. I put that on everything.

• Visited October 2013
Oregon
“New to Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Great initial experience with Vietnamese dining. I loved the scallops in brown sauce. I was concerned the spicy sauce might overwhelm the scallops but it worked beautifully. My wife let me taste her pork dumplings, which were also excellent. Portions were large. Service was very good. House wine was acceptable and inexpensive.

Denver, Colorado
“Great food at great price”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

This is a great Vietnamese restaurant with great drinks, food, and wait staff. I highly recommend Youngs!

• Visited July 2013
Kearney, United States
“The absolute best Vietnamese food in Colorado.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We have stopped in Fort Collins twice this past year and fortunately discovered Young's Cafe. The first visit my wife and I tried the Flaming Pot soup and it was fantastic. The second visit we had my 94 year old mother on law with us and tried a less spicy soup and some rice wraps and again, the food was great. The waitress and service was excellent and she did a wonderful job explaining the menu choices.

• Visited July 2013