“Quick stop for hungry Kiwis.”
Review of Ever Open Cafe

Ever Open Cafe
Ranked #199 of 622 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was a great place to go for a quick and filling breakfast stop. Firstly it is easy to park. We parked right outside the diner and there was a big parking lot available. This diner is just as I imagined a Diner in the states to be. Lots of formica tables with bench seating, crowded and full of energy. The service was quick and food came out promptly. My french Toast dish was good but next time I would ask for the butter to be served in a side dish. Others with me enjoyed their dishes
especially the hash browns. Only disappointment was the bowl of fruit for the baby was out of a tin.
I suppose that is to be expected in a diner. Certainly filled empty stomachs so will be back again if we want a quick breakfast.

1  Thank Darylle L

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Love this little place. According to my husband his family has been going here for years. It's always been good and the atmosphere is awesome.

2  Thank Kendachiggins
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Bad food. . . I'm talking as uncaring and untalented as they come: Eggs were overcooked (literally the omelet had that light-brown, crispy skin all over it, just like back when you made your first omelet. . . and there was hardly a string of noticeable cheese), and the hashbrowns were undercooked (hashwhites as there wasn't a single brown surface), AND the toast was not toasted but it sure was soggy with fake butter.
To top it off the service was bad. Not once did they ask if everything was okay or anything similar. . . although she did fill my coffee twice.
I will not be going back, ever. Denny's, IHOP, anywhere but this failure of a food establishment.

Bill -

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This was exactly what we needed...a quick breakfast before hitting the rapids!! Friendly service, tasty food, and we were 5 minutes early for our rafting trip!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I disagree with the other reviews. A friend in our group suggested stopping here for lunch. He had advised us it is just like a "truck stop" nothing fancy, but nice sit-down meal. Very friendly service. They helped the handicap people in our group thru the door. Very good homecooked meal. Good price.

1  Thank CathyG S