“Always worth the wait”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Lucille's is small so if you go during peak breakfast time you will have to wait. I lived in Fort Collins for 6 years and this is always one of the first places I go back to. The staff are always friendly. The food is amazing. If you so choose, the drinks are great as well. Go with friends, get a cup of chicory coffee while you wait, and enjoy a nice morning in Fort Collins.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

When anyone asks me for breakfast ideas, I recommend this place. Delicious food made in a homey atmosphere. Eggs Jennifer is my go to meal.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of my go to restaurant when my family visits me from the Texas. They love grits and this is the place to get grits that are better than any in Houston!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Although this charming location is small and the wait can be long, the food is delicious. The menu is based on Louisiana delights. Our family always gets the breakfast items (and beneits) but there are plenty of other items to chose from. Remember it is only open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We love having bfast here. Only complaint is that, on weekends, you MUST get here BEFORE they open if you want to eat early enough to count as breakfast. There is always a long wait if you don't get seated in the initial seating of the morning.