“Sports Bar”
Review of Sanford's Grub and Pub - CLOSED

Sanford's Grub and Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stopped in for a couple of quick beers before bed. Friendly staff and craft beers priced very reasonably.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Sanfords has been a favorite of ours since we started eating at their Cheyenne location. Good food, great atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Went on a Friday night. Waited 45 minutes for 3 burgers. Service was beyond horrible. The food we did get was cold and much below any reasonable standard. When I left I let someone know how disappointed I was and our server/"manger" followed me to the parking lot to tell me how wrong I was. I would NEVER recommend this place. And as a county employee I will be telling plenty of people to do the same!

3  Thank Nerulz
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We didn't plan it this way but while in town we stopped by Sanford on the night it reopened for business (a planned purchase of the estalishment fell through). The decor was cool and gave us a lot to talk about as we waited on our food. The wait staff is entirely new so they will need a week or so to work out the kinks, because the food is worth waiting for. From the appetizers to the entree's it was a great dinner treat. My boys left the table full and that's saying something! It's not typical pub food (mostly fried) and they are trying new combinations. The Chili (servered without beans) is very good as well as the "Mile High Salute" sandwich. However, you need to get some kind of pulled pork dish. Your taste buds will thank you. Happy eating...

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Massive portions of good food - so much I had to take it back to the Hotel / Suites. Great service as usual.