“It's Chili's”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Fort Collins, Colorado
“It's Chili's”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

They all seem the same, they are always busy, and it is because they are good at it. Maybe not as good as TGI Fridays, but there is not one of those in Fort Collins- yet...

Visited May 2012

Powell, Wyoming
“Nice time”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Variety of choices. Something for everyone, including margarita for me.but not blended! Oh well. Food was good also plentiful.

Visited October 2012
Colorado
“Food ok but place is dirty”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Chili's is not my favorite rest. in town but my husband likes it. Previous I could not find anything bad about it but I'd prefer somewhere else. I visited in Sept 2012. I have not been here in a few months. I was disappointed! The food was the same (average), but the place was dirty. Our table still had crumbs from a previous dinner. We attended early in the evening so it wasn't too crowded. The place could use a good cleaning. Service was ok.

• Visited September 2012
Loveland, CO
“Ft Collins location is better than most”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

For a Chili's, the Ft Collins location definitely gets my vote. Some locations really suck but this one is always good. It has that young, college town feel, very old but still very hip bldg. and the food is always pretty good here. Service is touch and go but dont have major complaints

Portland, Oregon
“Great food, great service, great memories”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

It's been a loooong time since we went to Chili's, but it was so much fun, we can't wait to go again! It was one of those nights when the waiters anticipated our every need, gave us discounts on drinks, explained all their specials ahead of time, and treated us like long-lost family! We were trully impressed by the freshness of the food, presentation was fun, the place was very busy but somehow it felt like we were the only people in that place... However they manage the music, it was perfect: not too loud, did not overpower conversations, but we managed to hear a few good songs... which prompted more conversation, more memories to be shared, more laughter...

• Visited November 2011