“fresh and delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Ojai, California
“fresh and delicious”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

LOVED the artichoke/avocado/cheese quesadillas. Mexican food that uses fresh ingredients. Ditto the salmon fajitas. Nice, welcoming unpretentious restaurant.

• Visited November 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great service and a menu to match”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Try the street tacos! If they have any dish with mole sauce I guarantee you will like that to! House margs are always great, and the are a good size too. The service here is always prompt, pleasant and happy to see you.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank EricaO76
Fort Collins, CO
“Salsa supreme”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Great food, Great salsa. Creative. not your average Mexican food. This has been a fsamily favorite for years!

Give it a try!

“Stopped going here.”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I used to go to Tortilla Marissa's fairly often, but the last few times I went there, I was struck by the ordinaryness of everything. The food was not bad, but just not good either. The traditional dishes I used to like seemed to have a "metallic" taste that just put me off. It is a cute little restaurant on S. College. The service was always good, but I have basically stopped going there, because I would walk away disappointed.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Worst Mexican food we've had in Ft. Collins”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

My husband and our two small children ate here about a week ago and we were beyond disappointed. The place was deserted--there were maybe 3 tables full on a weekend night, and it still took our server over 10 minutes to greet us and take our drink order. After we had ordered, he forgot our salsa and chips eventhough our children were screaming because they were so hungry. Once the salsa arrived, we tasted it and were very disappointed. The salsa tasted very old--several days old--and was not good at all. The chips were stale. My husband ordered fajitas and they were terrible. The onions and green peppers did not have a nice char to them like you usually see, and the chicken was obviously pre-cooked, frozen, then thawed and sliced in large pieces. It was obviously not cooked with the onions and peppers because it had no flavor and was tough. Out kids's meals were not good either and their cheese enchiladas were the tiniest thing you've ever seen! My quesadilla was pretty good except it was really greasy. We will NEVER go back there...yuck!!!!!

• Visited December 2011