“Very Good!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Lake Park, Minnesota
“Very Good!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

We ate as a family of 7 here and a variety of noon lunches were ordered. Everyone was very satisfied with their meal. The only complaint would be the fried rice is just an egg added to white rice nothing special. I would go back here again.

• Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Best Chinese in Fort Collins”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

South China is probably your best choice for Chinese in the Fort. They have excellent prices for lunch and their drink prices for dinner are very reasonable. I enjoy their sweet and sour, but the last time I was there I was craving pancakes so I tried their Mu Shi Pork, which was similar to a hoisin stir fry, imho. My fiance enjoys their Egg Drop soup which is served with crispy fried wontons.
The only drawback is their weird hours (they are open for lunch; then close for a few hours and open again for dinner. Also, they are closed on Sunday, which is annoying when you find yourself craving good Chinese that day!)

Visited April 2013
“Hot and sour soup”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

After a disappointing visit, I thought I wouldn't go back to South China. But an undeniable craving for hot and sour soup made me reconsider. Reviews have raved about theirs, and so I had to try it. I'm so glad I did! I opted for upgrading to the large bowl for $5 with my lunch special. My bowl was HUGE and oh so delicious!! The General Tso chicken was fine - not bad but not great - on par with other Fort Collins restaurants.

• Visited April 2013
“Love it”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

love the menu, food is great, service is great. Been around a long time, and of what's left in FC, it's one of the better places.

“Disappointing”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I was told South China was great even though online reviews are mixed. Tried it with my husband and two other friends, and we were all really disappointed. Our to-go order took over an hour (on a Monday night) and the only redeeming part of the meal was the crab and cream cheese wontons. All the chicken dishes were mediocre at best. Considering the price of all the dishes, we won't be back to try it again.

• Visited July 2012