“Yes, please!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Yes, please!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Fresh, flavorful, unique. The buffet is small but the items are quality. If you're looking for something different, make this your next stop. I am now a monthly regular.

• Visited August 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Every Bite a Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

While visiting Ft Collins,a friend suggested we visit Mt Everest as she had heard great things about it. We arrived at lunch time, were warmly greeted by one of the owners, and promptly seated. We decided to try the lunch buffet, and we each tried a little bit of most of the dishes offered. From the first bite, I was hooked. The food was fresh, perfectly seasoned and very satisfying. One of those meals you keep thinking about hours (days) later because it was so good. I will be back again and again. Thanks Mt Everest.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank goldenfleur
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I like the ambiance.. food is usually always good. Prices competitive. I would suggest this place to all that visit FC.. it will be worth your time..

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very Flavorful Fare!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Most patrons appear to opt for the buffet, but we decided to order from the menu.

I love the Indian dish sag paneer and was pleased to find it as an entree option, served with basmati rice, on Mt. Everest Cafe's menu (spelled "panir" here). I ordered it and I must honestly say it is, by far, the best rendition of this dish that I have ever eaten. WONDERFUL!

My boyfriend ordered the Homemade Stew. He wanted the beef option, but it wasn't available so he opted for the vegetarian version. While good, it wasn't what he expected and he plans to try another menu option on our next visit.

The portions are HUGE. The naan bread is fresh and delicious. The complimentary Papadum appetizer is wonderful... Crisp and lightly seasoned and served with three dipping sauces.

The service was a bit slow, but I found the food well worth the wait. The staff were all very friendly.

I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank LaurenTraveler
“SURPRISINGLY GOOD!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

SURPRISINGLY GOOD! MY HUSBAND and I don't care for INDIAN FOOD but we were pleasently surprised at TIBETIAN FOOD.Everything was brown color and had a taste of curry.

• Visited January 2013