“Large Portion”

Mt. Everest Cafe
Ranked #118 of 619 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Large delicious portions for a reasonable price. Staff very attentive to serving you hot coffee and full

There are newer reviews for Mt. Everest Cafe

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Two options for dinner, the menu or buffet. We chose the buffet. Excellent selection of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian entrees. All were flavorful and fresh. We arrived shortly before closing yet the buffet was fresh and well stocked. This was a bargain for an exceptional meal.

1  Thank CatdogCatdog
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Fresh, flavorful, unique. The buffet is small but the items are quality. If you're looking for something different, make this your next stop. I am now a monthly regular.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

While visiting Ft Collins,a friend suggested we visit Mt Everest as she had heard great things about it. We arrived at lunch time, were warmly greeted by one of the owners, and promptly seated. We decided to try the lunch buffet, and we each tried a little bit of most of the dishes offered. From the first bite, I was hooked. The food was fresh, perfectly seasoned and very satisfying. One of those meals you keep thinking about hours (days) later because it was so good. I will be back again and again. Thanks Mt Everest.

1  Thank goldenfleur
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Most patrons appear to opt for the buffet, but we decided to order from the menu.

I love the Indian dish sag paneer and was pleased to find it as an entree option, served with basmati rice, on Mt. Everest Cafe's menu (spelled "panir" here). I ordered it and I must honestly say it is, by far, the best rendition of this dish that I have ever eaten. WONDERFUL!

My boyfriend ordered the Homemade Stew. He wanted the beef option, but it wasn't available so he opted for the vegetarian version. While good, it wasn't what he expected and he plans to try another menu option on our next visit.

The portions are HUGE. The naan bread is fresh and delicious. The complimentary Papadum appetizer is wonderful... Crisp and lightly seasoned and served with three dipping sauces.

The service was a bit slow, but I found the food well worth the wait. The staff were all very friendly.

I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank LaurenTraveler