“Sometimes Starbucks is just really OK, not great”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #29 of 42 Coffee & Tea in Fort Collins
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Alot of times, it seems to me like Starbucks employees are under-trained on how to make their lattes, drinks, etc. Or maybe they just don't listen well. I order the same chai vanilla latte every time and alot of the times, it tastes different, like everyone makes it a different way...or it will be missing the sprinkled nutmeg on top. Obviously not a huge deal but when you pay $5 for a beverage, it should be correct, or the close to the same every time?? Won't stop me from visiting Starbucks..but a little annoying

1  Thank COchicky

Reviewed 5 September 2013

After doing some shopping, it was time for a break. Of course, Starbucks has great coffee. I love their lemon pound cake. We did sit outside because the weather was beautiful.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have given this Starbucks many chances, I live 5 minutes away and it is convenient. Every time I have gone here I have received terrible service. Not a hi when I walk in or some acknowledgement at the register. I love going to Starbucks and have been going for many years, I have seen the great service Baristas at Starbucks can provide, all I ask from the Baristas at this Starbucks is some effort.
Waiting more then 10 minutes for my coffee is unacceptable. I would have been okay if it only happened once, but it seems to happen all the time especially if the drive thru is busy. Why do I have to wait twice as long even though I went inside?

2  Thank Claudia L
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is my daughters favorite spot. The staff was very friendly and we ordered our drinks returned to our cars and one of the girls d it know they left their iPhone. One of the staff from Starbucks ran our to bring it to us nice. Now tats hat I call Service

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a small, intimate Starbucks. It's got a great feel on the inside. The patio could be a great patio if it wasn't on the busiest street in the city. Because this location is a drive-thru, the staff seems most interested in the drive-thru customers. I understand that the bulk of the $$ comes from the drive-thru, but at times the staff seems bothered by a walk-in customer.

As a family, we use this location most frequently because of the drive-thru. They are quick and efficient.

1  Thank vincemblack