“Great night!!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great night!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great show! Great service! Good food. Nice venue with great talent. I will definitely be back, probably with season tickets. No complaints.

Visited June 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Always Enjoy Coming Here”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We always enjoy coming to Midtown Arts. We are season ticket holders and feel that being season ticket holders is the best value. We saw South Pacific and as always, the service was impeccable and the performance outstanding. We love the fact that that actors and actresses are the wait staff as well as it gives us a chance to know them and many are repeat performers in other productions. The food is always good, not excellent. They do a good pork dinner that is always really tender. My husband had the chicken dinner and it was very good. I had the salad with extra grilled shrimp which was delicious although I expected it to be a bit larger. We had the blueberry bread pudding for dessert which would have been better ordered ala mode. I will probably opt for the chocolate dessert or the all time favorite coconut dessert they offer next time. They do their spiel for season ticket holders, but they make it fun and I understand that is how they support being able to do this dinner/show deals they offer at such a great price. It's fun and it's worth it and we will likely continue to go year after year.

Visited June 2014
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“beatles show”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the shows are great to watch but the food and drink I could do with out.
first drink took more than an hour to be served. the food was tasteless and WAY overpriced. Very little parking unless you go 2 blocks away

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dennis W
Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Overall Amazing Talent, Great Waitstaff and Delicious Food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Owning and operating a dinner theater is no easy task. I commend the owners for keeping the Carousel Dinner Theater alive as they continue to transform the new Midtown Arts Center into a vibrant, exceptional theater experience.

My mom has had season tickets for years. They always seem to know exactly how to entice her to buy extra tickets so that the whole family ends up going to these fabulous shows. I'm sure we have our favorites and our not-so-favorites but that's because the stories, songs, food and atmosphere are different each visit. What doesn't change is the fact that we can all sit together and have nice conversations, eat delicious food that we don't have to clear away, and enjoy the stories and professional performances of these talented actors and actresses.

I saw their Beatles show recently and it was just a friend and I and we were seated with another nice couple and had a great evening. It's nice to slow the pace down a tad and enjoy a live play.

Again, kudos to the owners and their directors, dancers, servers, cooks, etc. What a production to make everything work well - and they do it with ease. (I also attended the Murder/Mystery theater a few months ago and it was hilarious! Great crowd participation +++ highly recommend)

The dinner theater at Midtown Arts Center is a great evening out and you should go to a show. I bet you will be smiling when you leave. ♥

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Better than Broadway!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We've been season ticket holders for years, and we are always happy with our experience. The shows are incredible, and we've been impressed with the food almost every time. It's so fun to chat with the talented, hardworking actors/waiters. It's ridiculously affordable, around $30 per show, including the meal, if you get the season ticket. Even the shows that we thought might be old-fashioned or boring turned out to be a lot of fun, the directors made them modern and engaging! We're lucky to have such quality theater in our little town. Les Miserables was better at Midtown than the 4 times I've seen it on Broadway (and cheaper, even with the meal!) I heard that they go to New York to audition for some of the cast. Can't wait to see the Beatles show next week, we're taking the kids this time! We took them to see White Christmas and we were surprised (and relieved) that even our 16 year old son loved it.

Visited October 2013