“Great place for the kids - buffet priced by age!”
Review of Consuelo's Mexican - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Consuelo's Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 December 2010

We enjoyed our time at Consuelo's. We were greeted by Consuela herself. We have four boys 6 years old and younger. They directed us to a special dining area devoted to families. This area has toys, games and coloring books for the kids.

The kids eat at the buffet for $.60/year (My 6 year old son ate for $3.60). They enjoyed being able to choose their own food from the buffet.

My wife and I were pleased by our meals. We did not get the buffet. Our food was average tasting but served quickly and reasonably priced.

1  Thank vincemblack

Reviewed 20 January 2010

My wife & I have tried pretty much every mexican restaurant in town (and are always up for trying new ones) but we always come back to Consuelo's... Always excellent! I'm particularly fond of their crispy chile rellenos, my wife loves their enchiladas. Their green chile is the best in town. If you're looking for tasty mexican food, do yourself a favor... Consuelo's!!

Reviewed 18 December 2008

My favorite: Terrific green pork New Mexico-style chili as an accompaniment to excellent shredded beef burritos. Their daily lunch buffet is a bargain, lets you make your own beef/chicken burritos, tacos, tostadas, etc. Run by a nice family, and the service shows it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook