“The best, safest and most fun rafting in Northern Colorado!!”

Mountain Whitewater Descents
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whitewater rafting on Colorado's only Wild & Scenic river. We are here to give your group an amazing experience from start to finish. Enjoy a beer in the Paddler's Pub while watching videos from your trip. Play some volleyball while listening to the free live music after the trip.
Northern Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best, safest and most fun rafting in Northern Colorado!!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The title says it all. Safety comes first at MWD. Guides are skilled and make the trip lots of fun!! It's the best rafting in Northern Colorado!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank lunamayad

Salem, Illinois, United States
“Great Fun for the Whole Family”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great Fun!! We have 4 children age 17 to 10 and everyone loved it. Employees made sure you were having a good time and felt safe. Employees were very polite and I would recommend MWD to any family. Thanks MWD for adding some great memories to our family vacation!!!

Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Day Witewater Rafting”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is the company you should select. They are great. They know their stuff and make sure have a great time. Book with confidence.

Bill

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LosAngelesBill
Portland, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience even for people with some physical limitations!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was concerned about my ability to participate since I had a total knee replacement two months prior to the rafting trip. I talked with the guides, described my limitations and was assured I could go (I had already cleared the activity with my dr and physical therapist). I had a fantastic time! Our guide made sure I was within reach and made sure I had fun. I'm so glad I went!

1 Thank Dede H
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We couldn't have asked for a better white water rafting experience. When we went, the water was quite low making it a nice and easy first-time trip. It was a beautiful day, we saw some big-horned sheep and the guides were a lot of fun!