“White Water Fun For Family”

Mountain Whitewater Descents
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whitewater rafting on Colorado's only Wild & Scenic river. We are here to give your group an amazing experience from start to finish. Enjoy a beer in the Paddler's Pub while watching videos from your trip. Play some volleyball while listening to the free live music after the trip.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were vacationing in Estes Park with our grandkids. We wanted to expose them on this trip to as many of the of the delights that a Colorado vacation can offer. They had never been to Colorado. We had taken many vacations with our kids to this area and we had rafted the Poudre with them in the past, but now was the opportunity to raft with our 8 and 12 year old grand-daughters. The "Splash" trip was a perfect introduction. All the people associated with Mountain Whitewater were friendly and outgoing. Our guide this day was "Mike" who was both fun loving and professional. Thanks Mike for the great surfing of one of the rapids. The kids are ready to do it again, so I am sure we will be back next summer as well. We may be ready for the "Plunge"

There are newer reviews for Mountain Whitewater Descents

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This place is so much fun. I went and they were fun but safe. I had the best time with my guides Casey (I believe that's how it's spelled) and Aaron! I would defiantly go back and if you're considering going I say GO GO GO!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My boyfriend and I went rafting with Mountain Whitewater Descents and had an AMAZING time!! It was his first time and he was a little nervous. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a rainy day, but it didn't matter once we were in the water. A group of 7 didn't want to be split up, so the two of us got our own raft with our guide Killian. It was definitely a unique experience and more paddling was involved with just the three of us in the boat. Killian was able to maneuver us through the rapids without having any swimmers, although we did get seriously drenched at some points. This was definitely the highlight of our amazing trip to Colorado and we look forward to coming back earlier in the summer for a more extreme run. Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Had a great time on the "Splash" trip with my husband and two boys, ages 14 and 11. Killian was our guide, and my boys wanted to make sure I gave him a shout out on tripadvisor. He was fun, informative, but always a professional with our safety in mind. We will definitely be ready for the "Plunge" tour next time, with more class III and IV. They had already stopped running that trip, so we will have to come earlier in the summer on our next whitewater adventure with Mountain Whitewater Descents. Loved that we took a break and could take a whitewater swim - fun since it was from the shore and not over the side! My only complaint would be the quality of the photos which we prepurchased - not quite professional level.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Overall my boyfriend and I had a great experience. Our only complaint was one of the guides was not the friendliest. We began in a great raft but were asked to switch half way through because one of the guides was a rookie and didn't strong paddlers on his raft. The guide we were switched too was not as friendly as the previous guide. He did not make it as fun of an experience and it was obvious he was getting frustrated when someone missed one of his orders for paddling. So overall I would recommend this company however depending on which guide you get may determine how great of an experience you have.

1  Thank Xxrunner008xx