We had the privledge of staying at the Homewood Suites in Fort Collins while visiting the area for a family wedding in July.
We were very pleased with our first impression of the hotel. Check in was quick and efficient, and we were even upgraded to a two bedroom suite which worked out perfectly for our family. Our suite had a queen size bed in each room with an ensuite bath in each bedroom. The sitting area was large and the kitchen was a definite bonus when traveling with small children.
The complimentary breakfast was delicious with a great variety of options such as waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juices and coffee. There was always plenty of seating available, inside or outside on the patio.
The pool area was clean, but could use more towels as they would run out by evening. The hot tub was powerful and very hot.
We had some issues with our room keys not working, but the maintenance person came quickly and changed the batteries and it worked perfectly after that.
The only reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars was because we were there 3 nights and never had our room restocked with towels or our garbage emptied. By the time housekeeping got to our room in the afternoon, our 18 month old was napping and we couldn't be disturbed. They did try, however.
We loved the location of the hotel. It was close to Sprouts Market so we were able to get food and goat milk for our child with allergies. It is also close to Target, Kohls, DSW shoes, liquor store, restaurants, and many other great places to shop and eat.
We also took our kids to a great playground and splash park at the end of Horsetooth Rd. which was only about a 15 minute, easy to find, drive.
We also went to Old Fort Collins and there were many interesting shops and restaurants there as well.
All in all, we loved our vacation to Fort Collins and we would most definitely stay at the Homewood Suites again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open since May 2007, this beautiful hotel creates a home away from home. Offering complimentary hot buffet breakfast 7 days a week, a light dinner including beer and wine 4 days a week, kitchens in every suite and complimentary internet access, you just might want to stay for weeks! We are a pet friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Homewood Suites Fort Collins
- Homewood Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Homewood Suites
- Fort Collins Hilton