“THE BEST”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times and find it always immaculate, the staff friendly and helpful! We will continue to stay at this hotel when in Ft. Collins! Handy location to restaurants and some shopping. Shuttle service is a great service!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanne H

Reviewed 20 May 2013

his was a very nice Homewood Suites. The staff was very helpful and efficient. The food choices for breakfast and the manager's reception were very good. There was always at least a salad for people who do tno eat meat. The wine & beer selections were of a higher quality than most hotels. the room was comfortable and the internet worked well in the room. Be sure to ask ahead of time if you want a bathtub. Some rooms do nto have them.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vikki H
Reviewed 16 May 2013

My husband & I were extremely pleased with our room. My personal issues I would have liked to have a wine glass in the kitchen in addition to the drinking glasses. I would have liked a couple of thinner towels to dry my hair, the big thick heavy ones made it hard to dry my hair. But over all we truly enjoyed our room and are looking forward to staying at this hotel again in the very near future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynette M
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My family and I were instantly impressed with this hotel from the time we walked in until we regretfully checked out. We found it to be a beautiful, clean hotel with great customer service. We were only there one night but we wish we could have stayed longer. The grounds were clean and well groomed, the breakfast was top notch and the room was spacious, modern, comfortable, and very tastefully decorated. The two ladies at the front desk (wish I would have paid attention to their names) were exceptional and very friendly! Thank you Homewood Suites for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2013

From the call (on the road) to see if a room was available till checkout this place was perfect for me. The room was large, clean, and tastefully decorated. I was really tired when I got here and I've rarely felt more comfortable in a hotel ... I slept like a log. Oh BTW the TV has a million channels for those who like to surf. I'll be back soon.

Room Tip: There are views of the mountains ... just ask.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I've stayed in this hotel every time I've been to Ft. Collins. From the first step across the threshold to the light suppers during the week, awesome breakfasts, amazing, fully stocked rooms with full size appliances in the kitchens, staff that cares and remembers you. (From one year to the next?! It's true!!) Do yourselves a favor... If you find yourselves in Ft. Collins, be it for 1 night or 1 month. Stay here.

Room Tip: laundry room on 2nd floor. Back of hotel most convenient for loading/unloading your car.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Kent S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Greetings from your friends at The Homewood Suites Fort Collins:
You made our day! We love to hear back from our guests, and are so happy you had another wonderful stay. It means everything to us that you come back to us when visiting the Fort Collins region, we greatly appreciate your business and the chance to see you again.
As always, if I can be of any future assistance please feel free to contact myself directly.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I just returned from my second stay at the Homewood Suites. Another great stay, wonderful staff, so friendly and cheerful and great food. I highly recommend this place for a good nights sleep and to be well taken care of.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business