“This is a perfect place to stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Outstanding and welcoming manager staff (Carly)who go the extra mile to remember you and make sure you feel welcome. Everything was spotless and clean. Rooms are large and comfortable. Price was perfect, breakfast was delicious, breakfast staff so attentive to cleanliness in the serving area; stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The reason we had to stay in a hotel in the first place was because of the house fire but believe me when I say that this was the nicest place in Fort Collins. The staff are always ready to help with what ever you need and are so friendly. Especially the crew that we got to know by name were Alex, Carly, Amanda,Amy,and the manager Joey were so pleasant. They really went above and beyond whatever we needed. This will be the place I will recommend to company for years to come. Their level of comfort to me is the best. The price was fairly reasonable too. The fact that you have two separate rooms makes it nice if one of you wants to sleep in a little longer. The cleaning staff are just the nicest as well. Rosa was just a keeper. She just was so nice all the time. You will love this place I guarantee it.

Room Tip: You are able to sleep longer as there is no street noise at all on the south side of the building bu...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Called about a Late check-in and it was no problem, any time before the next day. The nicest front desk people. We were shocked when we entered our room! It was HUGE! It reminded my husband and I when we lived in a condo years ago. Kitchen had everything, especially a wine opener. Apartment size refrigerator, very nice pots and pans, toaster, stove, small table and chairs. Living room, couch, end chair, coffee table (with storage), end tables, lamps, flat screen tv. The bedroom is a seperate room & its huge, fabulous bed, flat screen tv, end tables, lamps, desk, chair, lamp, dresser, nice carpeting throughout. Full size bath, shower and vanity. We did not partake in the evening small dinners or breakfast, but everything looked good. I gave the restaurant 4 stars based on the yummy smells and most of the tables and chairs that were full.
I feel like I just made a commercial for Hilton/Homewood Suites!! Amost forgot, the price is amazingly inexpensive.

Room Tip: Our suite was on the 3rd floor facing the back parking lot, no rooms next to us and you could not he...
1  Thank ACALIFNative
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The Fort Collins Homewood Suites was a perfect venue for Colorado State graduation weekend. The staff could not have been more accomodating, the rates were reasonable, the rooms were very spacious and the breakfast buffets and amenities were great. We would absolutely stay there again!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Everything about this hotel is immaculate and beautiful You will not be disappointed. I always read reviews before booking a hotel, so trust me when I say, you can book a room here, and feel comfortable in a beautiful hotel. It is maintained in a pristine manner, and the room I had was warm and welcoming. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My partner and I are expecting a baby and needed a comfortable place to stay in Ft. Collins for the week that wasn't too pricey. We checked in at Hilton's Homewood Suites and the staff have been incredible- seriously amazing- especially Carly at the front desk! Upon our arrival in the room, they even left a personal/hand-written card congratulating us on our new family member. The hotel is terrific value. We have a three room suite with 2 bedroom along with two en suite bathrooms. While we've been going out for meals, the hotel offers complimentary breakfast and dinner, including beer & wine.... I did have a glass of merlot tonight. Every day, the cleaning staff come in and scrub this room and do our dishes. It will be sad to leave in a way but they made our stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Homewood Suites offers great value and is wonderful if you and your wife keep different hours. I like that I can get up early and read the paper in a separate room without disturbing my wife. We can also go to a grocery store and make dinner in the room in the full kitchen when we get tired of eating out. The staff could not have been more accommodating. Beds and furniture comfortable and the room was clean.

The only negative thing I can say is that we were spoiled by the Homewood Suites Liberty Station in San Diego. By that I mean the food here was not as tasty or well prepared. Having said that it filled up the tank and we would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple