“Quality to be counted on”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Round Rock, Texas
“Quality to be counted on”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Great, clean, and spacious room that was dog friendly. The breakfast and dinner meals during the weekday are a great perk as is the beer. The indoor pool and hot tub are also great. Wonderful front desk staff as well. Great location and plenty of places to walk the dogs.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Straightup123
HomewoodFortCollins, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our property. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to you see you (and your dogs!) again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel because our dog was a patient at CSU vet school and the hotel participated in a special rate for this reason. Everything was great about this hotel except for the coffee at breakfast, which was so weak we gave up and went to Starbucks for our morning dose of caffeine. Amanda and Amy were especially helpful in making our reservations. Staff was overall excellent and our room was lovely.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Janet, thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay with us. We apologize the coffee was not what you expected and left you disappointed. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and sincerely hope your dog is doing well and on the mend. We hope to see you again next time you are in Fort Collins (but hope it is with a healthy dog and no vet visits necessary!).
Loveland, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2014

TV not working-fixed by the cook 2 hrs later. One of the bedroom drapes dragging on the floor, looked like a real dive, not a nice place to stay. Didn't use tub until next am only to discover the bathtub didn't drain at all. ICK! A former reviewer in June attested to the same issue. This place charged $200.00 for the room so instead used Hilton Honor Points (30,000). WHAT A WASTE! All my complaint's reported at checkout. No offer by front desk to return point's. Just won't stay at this place again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Carol C
Carol, we apologize your stay was not up to our standards. Thank you for taking time to tell us about your issues during your time with us. We apologize the front desk did not do more for you at check out, however, you will be contacted by a member of our management. team.
New York
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have reviewed this hotel before. My daughter goes to Colorado State and I've stayed here a few times. I'm sorry I didn't check back and read the updated reviews because, while mostly positive, they did bring to light a few issues. As a means of background I really do like the Homewood chain. I agree with most reviewers that is a very nice chain, with above average rooms. This property in particular has excellent people at the front desk, don't know that they could be nicer and more accomodating. So why am I giving this an average rating and telling you I am going to try somewhere else? Too many issues with this stay. Issues that the front desk could handle were dealt with quickly, but just left a bad taste in my mouth. Here they are: Air conditioning. People have written about this before, but this hotel obviously has had a lot of issues with their air systems. I suppose once you're into the winter, or the latter fall this issue goes away, but they had supplemental units in the rooms, and one of them had the tube that connects it to the outside disconnect so it was blowing hot as well as cool air into the room and it got up to 76 degrees at 2 am, woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep. Had multiple other issues with the air. Every time it was corrected quickly but who wants a bunch of issues with air. Secondly, house keeping is SLOW. I got there at 2:45 pm and the room wasn't ready, it was an hour later. That was ok. Then the next day after an 8+hour day of moving my child in to school I got back to the hotel at 4:45 pm and the room wasn't yet cleaned. I called the front desk and was told they work until 5:30 and they would be there soon. Sure enough, they were there immediately, but a room not cleaned at 4:45 pm? Otherwise it was what you would expect from a Homewood, nice sized rooms, decent breakfast, nice amenities, and this one had one of the best front desk staffs I've encountered so I'm sorry to write this review but I would want to know about this and so am passing along to others. I will try others and perhaps I will be back with my tail between my legs.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LoveVacationGuy
Thank you for taking time to review our property. We apologize you were not completely satisfied with your stay. As part of the Hilton family, we strive to ensure each of our guests has an excellent stay with us. Our AC units have been on overtime this summer and we have struggled with them. Our staff is working furiously to replace and mend each unit to have it ready for the remainder of summer and next season. Again, we apologize that was an issue you faced during your time with us. We are always truly disappointed when we do not meet a guest's expectations. We wish your daughter the very best of luck with her upcoming year at CSU!
Brentwood, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Nice, clean, quiet and comfortable hotel. Price was very competitive and a very good deal. Breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful whenever I needed anything. Plenty of parking available within a very short walk of the door. Computer and printer access made it easy to get our homeward bound boarding passes.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank George V
HomewoodFortCollins, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our property, George. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the additional amenities we offer. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Fort Collins.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

It's truly like a home away from home for our family. We always stay in a two-room suite, which has two queens in one room, then a separate living area with a fold-out couch & kitchen. There is plenty of room- even for a family of six! The beds are comfortable, the full refrigerator is wonderful to have for a longer stay, and the staff is very friendly & helpful. (Thanks Amanda!)

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank jap61s
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay with us. We are so happy to hear you enjoy our hotel so much and are comfortable with your whole family! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Madison, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was the best stay I've had in a while. Great rooms and friendly/helpful staff. I did have a problem with the air conditioning but, they worked with me and made me comfortable. If I get out there again, I will definitely be looking at Homewood Suites for my stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Greg H
HomewoodFortCollins, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for your review of our property, Greg. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be coming back to see us. We apologize the AC in your room was not working, but are happy to hear we were able to make you comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Fort Collins.