“yum”

Price range: US$8 - US$10
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2013

good food, service also, easy to reach. not a huge flavored martini fan, but the rest of the chocolate, and the quiches, were great!

There are newer reviews for The Chocolate Cafe

Reviewed 10 March 2013

While I was visiting my cousin she happened to find a coupon deal here. We took her 3 girls w/us ages 14-7 and we all had a ball. The place is pretty small so definately call ahead for reservations, but it is well worth it. We tried alittle bit of everything and it was all excellent. They all thought it was quite a treat and I would have to agree. I hope they have another deal next time I visit because I really want to go back.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

This is my girlfriend and I's favorite place to get some food to sooth the soul. I usually have a the tomato soup and grilled cheese which is amazing, especially on one of FoCo's rare rainy days. I've tried all of their desserts, and though the portions are super generous, they are all really good. If you're visiting Fort Collins, you must eat here at least once.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I love The Chocolate Cafe. Everything about eating here---from the cute atmosphere to the amazing desserts---just screams decadence. It is nice that they offer some non-sweet food, too, but go for the desserts on a day when nothing will stand in your way of fully enjoying some serious chocolate.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Great place to grab a slice of chocolate cake after dinner! Friendly staff and great desserts. In the summer the patio is nice for people watching.