Very clean, nice hotel. Comfy king size bed. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fresh and tasty, nice assortment of items to choose from. Good location near historic downtown. Would highly recommend and we would definitely stay here again if visiting beautiful Fort Collins..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cozy Best Western located in old town Fort Collins across the street from CSU's main campus. We offe bicycle rentals for our guests for $15.00 a day, please inquire at the front desk after check in. Walking distance from many restaurants, shops, nightlife & the university campus. Biking distance to Fort Collin's famous breweries, nature trails and much more. We are pet friendly in half of our rooms (additional nightly fee), and our property features a beautiful year round pool house with hot tub and fitness center. We can offer group discounts and meeting space for up to 100 people, please inquire directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western University Hotel Fort Collins
- Best Western Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Best Western