We splurged on this hotel based on its location walking distance from Old Town, and being across the street from the gorgeous CSU campus was an added bonus. We planned to stay 1 night and stayed 2 in order to enjoy Fort Collins.
Our small room with 2 double beds was about $155/ night before taxes, and had free wi-fi, in room coffee and mini fridge. We enjoyed the glass enclosed pool and hot tub. The exercise room was modern and clean. Best hotel breakfast - scrambled eggs, steel cut oats, make your own waffles, and plenty of other choices. Hotel also has free bikes available, reserve them at check in.
Very friendly staff, but they didn't let us know that work was being done on the pavement and there would be a compressor right outside our room.
Overall a very comfortable place to stay. Loved Fort Collins and the CSU campus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cozy Best Western located in old town Fort Collins across the street from CSU's main campus. We offe bicycle rentals for our guests for $15.00 a day, please inquire at the front desk after check in. Walking distance from many restaurants, shops, nightlife & the university campus. Biking distance to Fort Collin's famous breweries, nature trails and much more. We are pet friendly in half of our rooms (additional nightly fee), and our property features a beautiful year round pool house with hot tub and fitness center. We can offer group discounts and meeting space for up to 100 people, please inquire directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western University Hotel Fort Collins
- Best Western Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Best Western