“Excellent Value for a short stay”

Best Western University Inn
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here with my two daughters for two nights and was very satisfied. The in-door pool was clean and much more spacious than we expected. The location was great for us, because CSU and the downtown area were both on our agenda. The beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was self serve, but better than average for sure. I was disappointed in the bathroom/vanity/shower area - it was all very small and old school. This hotel also has a Bike Library rack, so I would recommend looking more into that service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western University Inn

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is a very conveniently located hotel, right across the street from CSU and just up from historic old town, Fort Collins. The rooms are wonderful, the beds are comfy, and the staff is great. You can bring your pets for a minimal fee and the staff loves pets. Breakfast is wonderful and the coffee is good. If you are visiting Fort Collins, CO I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed for homecoming weekend, so easy walk to campus and several food places. Our king bed room in the back building was up to date and clean. /a little small but for the two of us fine. Breakfast was very good, nice variety including waffles and scrambled eggs. Pool area was nice and had a hot tub. Hotel front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised by the very nice experience we had. The front desk staff was especially helpful. My friend and I wanted to see a particular movie and they located the nearest theater and provided directions to it. Breakfast was certainly adequate and the eating area was nice. Room was very clean and had plenty of blankets and pillows. Very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2013

When I travel, If no B&B's around, my next choice will most often be a Best Western. Always clean and I know that I will have a comfy bed, continental breakfast and the value is always good. I have been to comfort Inns, they are nice as well but Never will I go to a days inn again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Stayed at this property for two nights. Had an awesome experience. The staff was incredibly polite, helpful and just generally good people to talk to. Breakfast was definitely above average, I arrived just before it ended and they actually made more eggs for me. Pool/Hot tub was nice and the beds were outstanding. Congratulations Best Western on this staff!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieG1968
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Appreciate the welcoming front desk and breakfast greeter fellow...especially with the special circumstances with the roads closed due to the hundred year floods everyone staff member was accomidating & helpful.....beautiful pool and hot tub....nice quiet room...highly recommend!
Thank you! Vickie Brady