I stayed here with my two daughters for two nights and was very satisfied. The in-door pool was clean and much more spacious than we expected. The location was great for us, because CSU and the downtown area were both on our agenda. The beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was self serve, but better than average for sure. I was disappointed in the bathroom/vanity/shower area - it was all very small and old school. This hotel also has a Bike Library rack, so I would recommend looking more into that service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cozy Best Western located in old town Fort Collins across the street from CSU's main campus. We offe bicycle rentals for our guests for $15.00 a day, please inquire at the front desk after check in. Walking distance from many restaurants, shops, nightlife & the university campus. Biking distance to Fort Collin's famous breweries, nature trails and much more. We are pet friendly in half of our rooms (additional nightly fee), and our property features a beautiful year round pool house with hot tub and fitness center. We can offer group discounts and meeting space for up to 100 people, please inquire directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western University Hotel Fort Collins
- Best Western Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Best Western