Best Western University Inn
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$165
US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$104
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
US$197
Best Western Kiva Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$116
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$164
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$165
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$158
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$90
US$146
US$141
All reviewsold towngreat locationfront deskdirectly across the streetvisiting csucolorado statewithin walking distancewafflesdowntown areahousekeeping staffclean roomsparking loti highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staynice stayhot tubthe breakfast area
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel is old and sadly has not been very well taken care of. It's 2 and a half star rating is due to the brand name alone. The desk staff has no knowledge of what rooms are being worked on and while they "upgraded" my room due to an issue it wasn't an upgrade. For the price there are 2 and a half star hotels on the South side of Fort Collins even 3 star that make it pointless to stay at this location. Learned my lesson

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Charity A
BWUIHotelManager, General Manager at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Charity A,

I am very sorry that the carpets were not yet done being cleaned in your room when you checked into our hotel.

I apologize that when I brought you your new keys to your upgraded room in our east building and offered to carry your bags for you, I did not realize how truly upset you were. I wish I would have known at that moment to ensure you had a pleasant stay with us.

We value the cleanliness of our rooms and we were having our weekly carpet cleaning that day. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We hope you will return so that we can have another chance to provide you our superior care.

Ashley,
ashley@bwui.com
970-484-2984

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My favorite spot to stay in Fort Collins. The staff is sooo helpful and I always manage to find time to spend in the sunny, indoor pool and hot tub. Little things add up: free Wifi, a free bottled water (I just had to pay $5 in another hotel, another city!), very comfortable pillows, steel-cut oats for breakfast, good parking. A good night's sleep—and that's not a little thing. This last time there were chocolate chip cookies at the desk and the receptionist suggested that I warm one for 10 seconds in the microwave. Oh yes, I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The hotel was an older one but ok for a one night stay. They had tried to update the room but it was a little shabby around the edges. There were lots of college kids here since it is across the street from CSU. Several of them looked like they were living at the hotel and there was lots of chatting and visiting out on the walkways. I turned the fan on at night in the room and didn't notice any loud noises overnight. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating. The breakfast was average with the normal waffles, bagels, cereal and toast.

Room Tip: Our rooms were in the front part of the complex. The "back rooms" look to be an old dorm or something. I didn't go in the rooms but it had a large common lobby with rooms off of it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed just one night at the BW University Inn before a college tour at CSU. The hotel is right across the street from campus. Nothing fancy but the staff was very nice and the room was simple, clean and comfortable. We were in the newer building in the back of the main hotel, bottom floor. Two double beds, double sinks and separate toilet with tub/shower. Beds were comfortable; pillows not so great but I tend to be a pillow snob so they might have been fine. Breakfast was typical; scrambled eggs, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, pastries, waffle bar. The coffee was not great but it's hard to find good, strong coffee at any hotel breakfast buffet. We would stay here again for a night. The price was right!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rena0109
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The rooms were fairly dated but still comfortable. The location was both good and bad. Good because right on campus so close to everything, but bad because the walls were paper thin and you could hear every noise. In fact the hotel knows it has thin walls and the noise from the road, train, etc. so they provide you with foam ear plugs. The breakfast was good and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
BWUIHotelManager, Manager at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

gduquette,

I apologize that we were not yet finished with our soundproofing renovations during your stay at out hotel.

We have soundproofed all of the walls in our hotel to solve this issue. Unfortunately we cannot stop or silence the train, but I hope you will return to find that the ear plugs are no longer needed in our rooms!

Thank you for the review and I'm happy you enjoyed our breakfast and staff!

Karina Vick