“couldn't ask for a better stay”

Days Inn Fort Collins
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Hats off to Melisa,Ed and Eva for making our 4 day trip to Fort Collins to run the Colorado Marathion the best it could be. Best Motel for the price we have ever stayed at ! Room was spotless and very quiet day and night. The day of the race we had to be there by 4 a.m. so they put out the cont. breakfast at 3 a.m. How many places have you stayed at that woukd do that ? (none I would guess ). We will never stay anywhere but the Days Inn when we visit Fort Collins. Again thanks Mike & Angela Kerber

Room Tip: We stayed in room 114
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Mike and Angela,
Ya'll come back next year-we'll be here and we'll do it all over again and again. There are a few times a year we have those large runs going on-maybe the director of these things could make it a little later for the sake of all you runners (needing wake up calls at 3:30am-uhhhg), hats off to everyone who ran! Take good care you two! See you next year!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We only stayed the one night but found this to be a well located motel that had what we needed.
Clean rooms, quiet, easy check in and check out and breakfast included.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Good morning ChrisOs,
I hope the next time your traveling through you will have a chance to stay more than one. Fort Collins has a lot to offer anyone who enjoys a a variety of food and the list of our outdoor activities-never ends. Take care and the best of wishes in all your future travels.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

staff, and room were excellent with no problem. would recommend and stay again

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Hello again Peckjr47,
I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to meet you. I truly hope we get the opportunity to serve you two again. Take care.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

When I have to make a quick trip and just need a hotel to sleep in I usually will get a cheaper room. With that said I have usually found Days Inns a good as La Quinta and other hotel brands, however, this Days Inn is not the place to look for a quick few hours of sleep. Mattress was sagging to the side. The Bathroom bathtub/shower was a slow drain so your shower resulted in the last guests hair backwashing into your tub with the water running full. Room service was basic as expected and the room attendant failed to clean up well. I use Days Inns but not this one anymore. Outside appearance was very nice, and they just had a new room placed on the building. Interior lobby was clean and the front desk personnel were friendly. Only problem was an unstable and lopsided bed.

Room Tip: Check out the La Quinta next door if you need to stay at this Fort Collins location
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

I apologize for the late reply. I wanted to acknowledge your comments about the drain issue you had in room 232. I can guarantee any future guest including yourself-you will not be pestered by this issue-the problem was handled with in just 15 minutes. I was unable to corroberate the comment about the bed being lopsided. Lastly, we haven't added any rooms to our hotel, sorry I don't know what you talking about with this one. I wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

We were traveling from Texas to South Dakota for vacation and this was one of the stops we made. The beds were extremely comfortable and the front desk was very service oriented. We had arrived late and had no problems. They even told us about where we could find a place open to eat. We would definitely stay here again! The price was very good!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2011

Hi Tori L,
From all of us here at the DaysInn...YOU ARE WELCOME and thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Wish you and your family the very best. Happy holidays!

Reviewed 9 September 2011

We were traveling from Yellowstone National Park back home to Texas and needed a place to stay for the night. I usually don't like to stay at Days Inn because of numerous issues (i.e. dirty, beds uncomfortable, etc.). However, this Days Inn was impeccable clean and the beds, at least in our room, where exceptionally comfortable! I would recommend this Days Inn to anyone staying in Fort Collins, CO. Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Hello rlstewart,
Thank you! All the hard work we all do on a daily basis is so worth while when we see comments such as yours. I hope all your future travels are as satisfying and memorable as your trip through Colorado. We wish you the very best.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

We stayed in room 115. When the air conditioner was turned off, the room smelled like a combination of burnt wiring and burnt coffee. Turning on the air conditioner dispersed the smell. The front desk clerk told us that the hotel thinks the problem is related to the heating system, which we never turned on. The hotel knew about the problem before we checked in but had not fixed it by the time we checked out.
The room was otherwise very comfortable and clean, with nice beds. However, the smell interfered with our sleep. We did not ask for another room because the problem became evident after midnight and we did not feel like lugging our stuff to another room.
We paid the AARP rate of only $63, so I guess we got what we paid for.
The continental breakfast had hard boiled eggs, some fruit, some packaged pastries, and bread.
Unless you are just travelling through, the location of the hotel is not very good. It is located next to I-25 on Mulberry, miles away from downtown Fort Collins and the good restaurants.

Room Tip: Avoid room 115 and inspect your room before you rent it
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2011

Hello Modestotrekkerl,
I find myself needing to be cloned-at least twice. There is no "heating system issue." Like you said, you never even touched the heater. I can not say what was going through my co-workers mind at the time, but the smell you described is that of a tv power board melting. With that said, this would mean you would be unable to watch your tv and it would need to be replaced. I am assuming the night before you checked in this happened. When this happens, the room should be aired out from 12-24hours for the smell to completely subside. It is my apologies this was not caught prior to your check in. If you choose to stay with us again, please contact us direct ask for me, Melissa. I will show you and you party any available room before you check in to ensure your comfort.