“I enjoyed my stay and I would chose to stay there again...”

Days Inn Fort Collins
Ranked #19 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 20 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

expected a little bigger, just a little more "upscale" from Days Inn, however, it was sufficient for our needs...basically sleeping, for our 10 day stay. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, supplies were available and sufficient, staff was helpful. Breakfast could be better...our only big complaint. however, the price was 2/3 of our stay last year at another hotel...which I will admit was aesthetically nicer and had a very good breakfast....but for the price and our purposes we were very satisfied!!!! be back next year!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Some of this disaster was Travelocity's doing but Days Inn contributed greatly to ruinIng what seemed like it would be a relaxing and reasonable 2-day stay. I booked the room months in advance because I wanted to get.a decent rate in proximity to Frontier Days. I also wanted to make sure we had an accessible room as my husband is wheelchair bound. I booked through Travelocity. When I got to the motel, the power was out in the area so there were no lights, AC, etc. The young woman at the front desk found my reservation though. She said, "One queen, no smoking?" I said, "and handicap accessible." She said it was and told me they had been assured the power would be back on be 7:30. We went to do near and came back at 8:30. The lights were still out and other patrons were standing outside wondering why the management hadn't offered to discount the rooms by that time. The young woman at the desk assured me there would be power by 9PM so I decided to start unloading the car by flashlight. When I opened the door I realized it was not an accessible room at all and we wouldn't be able to get a power wheelchair into it, let alone into the bathroom. The manager told me it was Travelocity's fault and made no apologies or offers of help. At 9:20 we left started looking for an accessible room at another motel. Now I've got to fight with Travelocity to get my money back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5 mi away
Quality Inn & Suites University
Quality Inn & Suites University
#1 of 31 in Fort Collins

Been to Days Inn Fort Collins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fort Collins

Address: 3625 E Mulberry St, Fort Collins, CO 80524-8520
Region: United States > Colorado > Fort Collins
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Price Range: £37 - £103 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fort Collins 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins