“Great place”

Days Inn Fort Collins
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Check in was good, staff friendly, room clean and well decorated, breakfast bar well managed and delicious! Only problem-not with this staff or hotel, but I went on trip advisor and one of my booking choices was a cheap one. This turned out to be a big mistake, health issue prohibited staying in a smoking room. As I didn't have a choice non or smoking room when booking, I ASSUMED, I was getting a non smoking room. The staff helped us and it turned out ok, but a hassle and price wasn't as inexpensive.
LESSON: beware of booking sites, go directly to the hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Beware of booking sites!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Sarah-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

First and foremost thank you for providing your input, we do appreciate any feedback we can get. I do apologize for the inconvience that the booking site caused you. As you already know this is out of our control and we have contacted them in attempt to change our booking where you can choose smoking or non and also the room size bed. We will continue to try to improve, as our breakfast will have healthier options we hope you will be back to see our continuous changes.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped here as we were passing through town. You could tell they had done a good amount of work to update the hotel and it looked nice. The room was clean and nice for a one night stay. We skipped on the free breakfast since there wasn't much to choose from. I'm usually fine with whatever cereal, toast, bagels, eggs, bacon, juice, etc. most hotels like this offer for breakfast, but this one was lacking. Also, be aware that the mattress in our room was very soft. I prefer a firm to very firm mattress and pillow so I slept very poorly. Overall, though, this hotel is a good value if you're traveling cheap.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The employees working the front desk are rude and very unhelpful to fellow Wyndham workers. Very unwelcoming to me before I even had a chance to come and stay. I am a front desk worker myself and I would never had made someone feel as though they are stupid and inferior. They cancelled my reservation because they said they would not honor my rate, even though I booked it online through the Wyndham website. They refused to allow me to speak to a manager or the so called "owner" they said made the decision. Can't imagine how they treat their guests if they have such a negative attitude toward Wyndham co-workers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Sarah-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

I'm sorry to hear your experience with us was less then ideal, as thats not how our customer service is at our hotel. More then likely the situation was misconstrued. Also the majority of our business is repeat customers and have never had any complaints on our customer service as we strive to be friendly and welcoming. Again my apologies

Reviewed 6 March 2014