We stayed at the Hilton for one night during Colorado State's Homecoming. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was the type of facility and level of service you expect from a Hilton. Of course being a Hilton franchise you pay a little more than other hotels in the area but it was worth it. Friendly staff and a convenient location accross the street from the CSU Campus.
We were a little concerned when we read an earlier review from an individual who had a very noisy room. Actually our experience was just the opposite. Despite a full house for Homecoming weekend our room was very quiet. It might be due to the fact we were up on the fifth floor, so I would recommend sticking to the upper floors.
We definitely enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton