I was in town for business and stayed three nights. The entrance was clean and inviting. The hotel is conveniently located to CSU which was great and they provided a free shuttle within a 3 mile radius. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton