This hotel is located directly across the street from CSU and provides clean comfortable rooms that are quiet and some have a commanding view of the rocky mountains. Both times I have stayed there the Hotel was busy hosting youth and or health oriented activities making it a lively place. It is convenient to Old Town Fort Collins and local shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton