This hotel is located across the street from Colorado State University and within walking distance of Old Town (1 mi. walk). The local bus transit (MAX) stop is less than 2 blocks from the hotel and offers free rides during the summer. This is not a posh Hilton (no room safe or refrigerator or premium channels), the bathroom is small and offers a standard tub/shower. However, the room is quite large with sitting area and 2 TVs. The lobby is nice with a coffee stand and bar area. It offers a restaurant, but it did not look very enticing, breakfast was not included. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It seemed to be a great place for families, lots of kids were there the weekend we stayed. It was not a romantic getaway, but we were happy with it's location and general comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton