We stayed at this hotel for near 3 weeks in Ft. Collins. We received a price break on this hotel from the Poudre Valley Hospital which took about 1/2 the cost off. After the 1/2 off, the price was worth the stay.
The check-in process went very well, the front desk agents were very helpful, but be careful, if you checkout before your checkout date, they will try to charge you a fee. The Lobby is simply amazing, it is an open concept hotel, you can see up to the top floor from the lobby. Water features and the breakfast area in the main lobby area with glass elevators.
We chose the Executive Suite on the top floor which gave us access to the Concierge room (included breakfast, snacks, and a light Dinner). The room was clean and very nicely laid out. LCD TV which was a great size and good quality. They charge for High Speed Internet as does the entire Hilton chain, someday they will figure out that most hotel chains don't. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet.
The bathroom was very spacious with curved shower rods and bathroom amenities. No fridge or microwave in the room, but coffee pot was available. With the Concierge lounge available, the fridge and microwave were not necessary.
I gave housekeeping a low score for several reasons. The housekeeping staff never kept a regular schedule, due to the fact that we were there for 3 weeks, it would have been helpful to have a regular schedule. They would try to come at 8:00AM and then not come back at all if you had a DND sign on the door. If you called the front desk for them to show up, they may show up, and if they did, it could be as late a 2-4PM. Even after they came, we found that our socks were near black on the bottom after walking around on the bathroom floor and carpeted area. They were also very loud in the hallways. Anytime you needed something extra from the room, they were not quick to bring it.
The Concierge Lounge was a decent area to be most of the time. The Breakfast was mostly the same each morning and decently stocked. The dinner however was lacking most nights. The Concierge lounge is supposed to have hors d oeuvres and appetizers for dinner, but the lounge was always the last to receive the food. Sometimes there was nothing more available than some bread. Quite often there were no spoons, forks, knives or napkins and when asked to bring more, it would take near an hour to get. The idea is great, and it is a very nice room, but the service to the room needs some attention.
Pool and Hot tub, work out area and business center are all available. Vending machines are available as well with a Sundies area down by the front desk.
Overall, a nice place to stay, and if you are staying short term, it should be enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton