Marriott Hotel Fort Collins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
Comfort Suites(Fort Collins)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskthe indoor outdoor poolstarbucks coffeeroom servicehot tubrooms are cleanold towna great stayshort drivewould stay here againcolorado state universitystaff was friendlynice roomlobbyftcollins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I was here on business from the 21-27 and found the stay enjoyable from the first moment. I've never seen hotel staff so friendly from the front desk to the maid. They did a great job on the food during the conference. I'm so used to the same choices at these I closed my eyes and predicted the food. I was pleasantly surprised by freshly made food, Greek influence and wonderful fresh hummus and salads. Thanks! The beds are wonderful, all feather pillows, comforter etc. My only complaint is the wifi. Apparently it was free if you chose the conference mode? I tried it in my room and found out it was $12.50. I stuck to my I phone. Overall great hotel. Fort Collins is a wonderful town also. Old town is where it's at! Would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in colorado.

• Stayed: October 2013
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thanks you for writing a review of the Fort Collins Marriott on Trip Advisor. We're glad to see that you enjoyed your stay as well as liking the variety of food and beverage offerings we had for your conference. Our staff really goes above and beyond to treat all of our guests like VIP's. All full service Marriott hotels are still charging for WIFI in your guestroom, but offering a free connection in the lobby area. Great to hear that you enjoyed our new guest room beds. They were part of our guest room renovation this past spring and we've been hearing from many of our guests that they're getting a very comfortable great night’s sleep. Travel safe and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I am frequent business traveler. Over the last three years I have spent close to five hundred nights in various hotels. Although I have received great service during previous stays I am absolutely compelled to give my first online review of a hotel and it's staff. In my recent stay at the Marriott in Fort Collins, Colorado I had the great fortune to meet John H. from engineering, and Tori D. from the front desk. I had an issue connecting a media device to the television in my room, and while I was expecting prompt and professional attention from the Marriott, I was stunned by how far above and beyond reasonable expectations this staff pursued a solution to my issue. Even though I know they were busy attending to the needs of other customers as well as my own, I truly felt as if my problem was the only thing that mattered to them and I was treated as if I was the only guest in the hotel. John personally checked the media connections in three different rooms, and when the solution absolutely could not be resolved I was provided a complementary on demand movie for the inconvenience. What is most remarkable to me, upon reflection, is that between the exemplary professionalism displayed by John and Tori and the solution they ultimately provided I was more satisfied than if they had resolved my original issue. Congratulations to the Marriott for putting the customer first as a matter of policy, and for it's management and hiring practices. The Fort Collins Marriot has permanently distinguished itself above it's peers and certainly above it's competitors. The pleasant accommodations and delicious dinner service were icing on the cake. Thank you John. Thank you Tori. Thank you for making me feel like a king even though I was far from my castle. God bless you both.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank mgthomas

We thank you so much for your amazing comments and accolades regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We do have some of the best associates around and they all truly display genuine care for all of our guests. I see that you've singled out two of our team that went above and beyond for you during the course of your stay. We'll certainly post your review for all of our staff to see. This type of service is something you should be able to find at all Marriott's, worldwide. We're so happy to hear that you experienced this with us. When your travels bring you back to the Fort Collins area, we hope to see you once more and do our best to top your previous stay with us. Travel safe!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great staff, very accommodating, excellent pot stickers in the bar! Have stayed there quite often over the past year and always feel at home there, thanks! I have used this Marriott last year as well, had a good experience, and great that I was able to bring a small dog. Good access outside for pets.

Room Tip: No fridge in room? But the rest was good, had a room on first floor, nice of you are a smoker (there is a slider and nice lawn area outside) and if you have a pet, good outside access. Very quiet, little traffic but easy drive to CSU, FRCC, Old Towne
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I'm happy to hear that we could accommodate you and your pet in one of our first floor rooms. We try to put our guests traveling with dogs on the first floor, in order to have the sliding door for easy outside access. I'd have to agree with you that our menu has some great offerings on it and is constantly evolving. We hope to see you back in the near future. Travel safe and we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Wonderfully maintained and newly refurbished common areas. Suite rooms with Queen beds and TV lounge space are very spacious and sunny. Coffee machines help for the morning "start" and the fridge allows me to have my milk before turning in for the night. The indoor/outdoor pool is a nice touch and the adjacent spa is convenient after a workout in the exercise room.
This location has a responsive staff which is friendly and professional.

Room Tip: Nice, sunny rooms. View toward the mountains is best. Upgrade for the concierge lounge well worth the expenditure.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give us your comments regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. Trip Advisor is such a great way for our guests to communicate with us as well as other people about all the great services, amenities and experiences we have to offer. We pride ourselves in having a staff of associates that are always finding ways to go above and beyond for all of our guests, at all times. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Marriott in Ft Collins has recently done a remodel. Very nice job. The reworked exercise room make it one of the best I have visited. The new machines are better than at my home gym. When comparing to the Fort Collins Hilton. I would have to say. Sleeping Rooms similar, concierge room goes to Marriott, restaurant goes to Mariott, coffee shop Hilton, exercise workout room to Mariott bar lounge area to Mariott.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for giving us your comments and great feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. You are correct! We just completed a $6 million renovation to our entire hotel. Everything from our guestrooms, to our lobby and all of our ballroom space. It's all new, stylish and exciting. As you mentioned in your feedback, our fitness center is brand new with all new state of the art equipment and we've also doubled that size. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please allow us to be your hotel of choice again for your next trip to the Northern Colorado area. Thank you again and travel safe!