Marriott Hotel Fort Collins
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hampton Inn Ft. Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$196
US$173
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$138
Hotels.com
Best Western Kiva Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$137
QualityInn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$165
Homewood
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
US$175
Hotels.com
Best Western University Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$120
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskthe indoor outdoor poolstarbucks coffeeroom servicehot tubrooms are cleanold towna great stayshort drivewould stay here againcolorado state universitystaff was friendlynice roomlobbyftcollins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed here for a wedding over Memorial Day weekend. The lobby looks very nice when you first walk. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We decided to pay the extra fee for a refrigerator which they delivered quickly. Once we left the lobby things started to go down hill. The hallway to the elevator seemed a little dark and dingy. Our room did seem very clean but definitely had a lot of out date features. The bathroom was rather small and so was the vanity area. It was hard for both my husband and I to place our belongings on the counter. In the end it wasn't bad but it was anything I would recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yadeira B
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for leaving us your comments regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. I'm sorry to hear that we weren’t able to provide enough room in the bathroom area for your belongings. We're still in the process of updating a few features in our guestrooms to complete our renovation. We hope you will give us another try when your travels bring you back to the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

First the only reason this hotel would get a good rating is because there is only 13 (if that) hotels in Fort Collins. At check in there was only two towels and they were old and dingy. No hand towels at all. The bathtub has no grip at the bottom, when I first stepped in I almost slipped and fell. The pillows had yellow stains and also old and worn. I requested a refrigerator in my room at arrival months in advance and was assured there would be. I had to wait two days till one was available. There were moths, mosquitoes, centipedes but I tried to chalk it up to the fact that I had bottom floor room with sliding doors and when I opened them they would get. Tried to let that one go. T.V would freeze up at times when I ordered a movie. But the staff was helpful and courteous. So I tried to look past the issues and had them fix each one. I had enough when I received a letter stating that they would enter my room the following day to check on my well being because I hadn’t had housekeeping since I checked in. I had housekeeping the prior day and also told them they should travel all other avenues before bothering their guest. Such as I ordered room service every morning, stopped at the bar in the lobby every morning and charged a latte to my room, room service at night, charged items from the market to my room almost every day. This all says that my well being is just fine. The next day I received another letter of the same kind. At this point I considered this harassment and I checked out. I am now disputing the charges; I’m not paying for a full service hotel and receive motel quality. One last thing if there is no specific reason to stay in Fort Collins don’t.

Room Tip: This hotel has no good view at all! I looked out to a construction site. There is only two elevators for rather large hotel. The parking is horrible and not well lit. People renting the event rooms took priority over the guests. one night I was there there was full on rave going on!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank M4187
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. Please let me apologize for the less than favorable experiences you encountered while staying with us. If you could please take the time to contact me directly at the hotel so we can discuss these challenges further, it would be appreciated. Thank you again for informing us of these issues and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Pros: good location near restaurants and the university. The guy that checked us in was really nice and personable. Free parking, good size gym and pool/hot tub area

Cons: rooms a little dated and tired looking. If you were down one of the wings of the hotel it was a serious hike to only one elevator bank. Luggage carts were hard to find, Starbucks coffee in the morning cold ( but barista was very nice ) and nothing free....( elite members should get free internet or breakfast )

Stayed at a Fairfield inn the night before that blew this hotel away for $60 less a night.

I wouldn't tell you not to stay here but manage your expectations

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dcl1973

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, our newly renovated fitness center and our friendly staff. I do apologize for the less than favorable experience you had with the distance to your room, lack of bell carts and the cold coffee. All of these items should've met your expectations and clearly did not. We will take the information you have provided and learn from these challenges. As far as the WIFI being free to our Marriott Rewards Elite guests, if you are indeed of Elite status, your internet most certainly should've been complimentary. Please reach out to me directly so that I may adjust this off your final invoice. Once again, we thank you for sharing your comments and hope that you will give us another chance to earn your business back.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Older property, but looks newer since they maintain it well. Close to the university and old town. Rooms comfortable and clean. Kids enjoyed the pool. They offer adjoining rooms which is helpful with families. One of the nicer places in a town with few upscale choices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were a fan of our outdoor/indoor pool. We are the only hotel in Fort Collins that offers an outdoor pool for visitors to enjoy. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Fort Collins area, you choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very nice hotel located in a very clean city. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. It was a little hard to find the elevators to the room, hotel is set up a little confusing. It was a pleasant nights stay though.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're sorry to hear that you had trouble making your way around the hotel. Hopefully our front desk staff was able to direct you where you wanted to go throughout our property. We are glad to hear that you felt that we are a clean and comfortable hotel, in a clean city. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Fort Collins area, you will choose to stay with us again.