Residence Inn Fort Collins
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$153
US$126
  • Pool
Best Western University Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$142
Best Western Kiva Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
US$221
US$195
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
US$197
US$146
US$141
US$165
Homewood
La Quinta Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$126
Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$158
All reviewssmall pondfront desklong term stayone bedroom suitefull kitchensocial hourquiet neighborhoodour home away from homelaundry roomlobby areaeach morningstay there againfree breakfastgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayindoor poolin town
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We stayed for a business trip and found the staff very enjoyable and eager to please. The room was clean, had fireplace. The hotel has been completely refurbished but furniture choice like living room coach was uncomfortable and dining tables too small to sit and have paper and food. Some pet owners especiallly with large dogs do not clean up after their pets. Many paths, next to a small pond and many geese near by. Feels like a very safe residential area. We asked for a different mattress as our was not comfortable and a new one was brought in within two days. Good for families. There are evening meals on Mondays and Tuesday and every other Wednesdays. Nothing extravagant but baked potato bar, soup and fresh saalds, BBQ sandiwched/ grill night at least once a week, and yummy desserts, generous with beer and wine. Carrabas is close by and very yummy. About one hour drive to Estes Park and further to Trail Ridge Road, the continental divide and very beautiful mountain scenary with views of the mountain goats. Beautiful fall scenery, drives up poudre canyon. Many long term residence due to the fires and business clientele. Would stay again. No restaurant.

Room Tip: Ask for a pet free room or one with newer carpet. Sales out in the summer.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank drivebymama
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We stayed for a family reunion weekend. We didn't actually spend much time in the hotel, but I enjoyed the room and hotel amenities. The breakfast had a good selection, although the eggs, etc,, were cold. Also, the parking lot was being resurfaced and finding parking was tricky. But this is obviously only a temporary problem. The rooms were very clean - a big plus in my book.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I travelled a lot and is a member of Marriott Rewards and Hilton Honors. It is always a toss up for me where to stay between hotels under either membership. I chose Residence Inn on this stay per recommendation by a friend. However, I was disappointed with the quality of the service and hotel. I always need to exercise and pool is one of my criteria in choosing the hotel. When I checked in, I found that the pool is under repair. Although access privelege is given to me to use the pool across the street, in the neighboring Marriott Courtyard, it was not convenient since it was 45oF around 6:00 a.m., when I routinely swim. Secondly, the executive chair was not functional. Thirdly, everytime I come back to my room around 5:00pm, the room was not cleaned. Fourthly, the high-speed internet connection was a miserably slow 3 megabits per second. I cannot even get a wireless connection on my IPAD and IPOD. Lastly, the thermostat was not working properly. The room got too cold for the temperature setting we placed that we decided to turn the AC off for the night. The latter action turned out for the better since the AC ran loudly. The only consolation was, after I had filed a complaint to the manager, cleaners/ maintenance crew would immediately appear and do their job. Though this may be the case, it was still quite an inconvenience since I have to wait for half an hour before I can rest after a busy day. Additionally, it was very difficult to take a nap since the cleaners ran the dishwasher which was quite a bit noisy. If there is any compliment I can share, it is the professionalism of the managers and receptionist, and the overflowing beer during socials. I would, however, try Homewood Suites the next time I visit Fort Collins.

Room Tip: Do not make a reservation online; instead call and find out if the hotel is under construction. This is to avoid surprises and getting trap staying in a hotel that cannot provide full service for the full price you pay.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I was very disappointed with the room we were given on our recent stay. When we walked in the room, there was a strong odor. We were only there for one night, so I did not want to complain. I thought perhaps it was burned microwave popcorn and would get better. It never did. The carpet was old and worn. The bedding for the sofa bed was thin. The room just did not feel that clean. When we were going to sleep for the night, we noticed the smoke detectors were missing. It did not bother me that they were remodeling the lobby. They had everything clear by breakfast. However, they should not have given us a room in that deplorable condition. The only reason I gave it two stars was that the staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank VOLUNTEERMOM
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Although undergoing a remodel, we found the staff very helpful, the breakfast very good, and the room very satisfactory. It is in a quiet area within walking distance of restaurants (I highly recommend Fiona's Deli). We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple