After booking online through the Marriott website I was sent a message about a 'Virtual Concierge' where you have a few choices of items both free and for a cost that you can have waiting for you at your room when you arrive. Since I was traveling with three girls I immediately took them up on the extra towels. Extra towels did not ever arrive to our room. We found our room to be a little dirty mentioning to the staff that there was some garbage behind the pull out sofa. Staying two nights we thought that would have been taken care of at least for the 2nd night after reporting the problem but no...it was still there. Having just stayed two nights at the Residence Inn in Denver, we knew that they included a little bag of microwave popcorn in the basket on the table when you arrive (the kids love those kind of small amenities). It looks like that basket was never replenished from the previous occupants. Not only was the popcorn missing but there was no sugar for the coffee. This was mentioned to the staff at the same time the garbage behind the sofa was brought up but it seems that whole call somehow was overlooked by whoever was on the other end. Popcorn never arrived to our room. We also did find a long hair (not ours) stuck to the back of the bathroom door. That remained for two days as well.
Enough with the negatives...some things we enjoyed about our stay; the pool was nice for the kids to play around in after days vacationing around. They have a social hour time on Monday and Wednesday (I think) that includes some snacks and FREE BEER from New Belgium. The free breakfast is fantastic for filling the hole and saving a few dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the great outdoors with the Residence Inn Fort Collins extended stay hotel as your home base. Whether you are here to go fly-fishing on the Poudre River, hike the world-famous Rocky Mountain National Park, or enjoy the Foothills Shopping Mall, our Fort Collins, Colorado hotel will take care of you. Explore the beautiful Colorado State University Campus or the historic Old Town Fort Collins, the inspiration for Main Street USA at Disneyland. Back at our Fort Collins, CO extended stay hotel, relax in our pool and hot tub, or get a workout in our fitness center. While you're here, experience all the comforts of home with separate living and sleeping areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy our newly upgraded complimentary hot buffet breakfast, a new and fresh experience every morning! Also enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks at our evening RI MIX every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We are also pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Residence Inn