Rooms are tired and worn out. Carpets are frayed. When we arrived the room temperature was cold and it took an abnormal amount of time to warm it up. Exterior of the building looks good.
Disappointed with this Marriott property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the great outdoors with the Residence Inn Fort Collins extended stay hotel as your home base. Whether you are here to go fly-fishing on the Poudre River, hike the world-famous Rocky Mountain National Park, or enjoy the Foothills Shopping Mall, our Fort Collins, Colorado hotel will take care of you. Explore the beautiful Colorado State University Campus or the historic Old Town Fort Collins, the inspiration for Main Street USA at Disneyland. Back at our Fort Collins, CO extended stay hotel, relax in our pool and hot tub, or get a workout in our fitness center. While you're here, experience all the comforts of home with separate living and sleeping areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy our newly upgraded complimentary hot buffet breakfast, a new and fresh experience every morning! Also enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks at our evening RI MIX every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We are also pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Residence Inn