Hampton Inn Ft. Collins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Courtyard Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanperfect staythe breakfast areabreakfast staffthe staff was greatfront desk staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelnight's sleephotel is locatedgreat roombusiness tripcomplimentary breakfasteasy accesshot tubgreat place to stayold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Hotel was clean, staff was efficient. Internet worked well. Bed was comfortable. Overall a good place to stay. Because of ski season, rated value slightly lower as everything in the area is high. I don't understand why they insist on 200 characters here, seems silly of trip advisor

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad your enjoyed your stay with us and that everything met your standards. Thank you again and I do hope you return to our property upon your futire visits to the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Second time visitor and can always be assured of a clean room and a good breakfast. I do wish they would extend their breakfast for about an hour.

The hotel has pretty good access to the major highways.

You will need to drive about 15 minutes to historic ft Collins. Easy drive.

Stayed: March 2014

Dear. Robert,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us and thank you for being a loyal member to the Hampton Brand. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you do return to our property on your future visits to the Fort Collins area. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

As a frequent Hampton Guest, I found this location to be a bit better than most. The hotel is kept immaculately clean and breakfast/coffee was hot. The beds have the traditional Hampton linens on them which I find very comfortable. The bathroom is large enough to serve its purpose adequately. Great location as there is plenty of places to eat nearby. Staff is friendly and wireless internet works great. I will definitely return when back in town for business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything we had to offer met your standards. We look forward to having you back on your future business trips and be sure to spread the word around to your co-workers. Thank you again for the kind compliments and hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

This Hampton Inn is beautifully remodeled & updated, rooms are spacious, staff is friendly, and breakfast is on par for the brand. They even kindly have us a complimentary late checkout. Unfortunately, we won't be returning because of the very firm beds. They are new, so I doubt they'll be replaced soon and my back just couldn't handle it. If it weren't for the beds, this would be our go to place in Fort Collins and if you prefer firmer beds, I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanna188

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy that our hotel amenities were up to par and that are staff was great during your stay. I apologize that the firmness of the bed was uneasy on your back as I would'nt want any of our guests to experience back pain during their stay with us. I apologize again and hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The hotel is located in a convenient part of Fort Collins, however, the rooms are not insulated to block noise from surrounding guests. We thought the Jolly Green Giant was staying in the room above us and the hotel room doors swing closed automatically, but slam loudly. We hardly slept at all and do not recommend staying here unless you travel with earplugs and a white noise machine.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize about the room not being properly insulated and that the noise from the neighboring rooms kept you awake. We will definitely be happy to book you a room on the top floor and in a quiet area of the hotel if you do return to the Fort Collins area in the future. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!