“Comfort afforded by attention do detail”

Hampton Inn Ft. Collins
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Chadds Ford PA
“Comfort afforded by attention do detail”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Soft fabulous beds, temperature control, suite sized room all come together for a very comfortable stay. Breakfast buffet with complete selection is just right. We would like to have been nearer to Old Town but this was the only hotel that could accommodate our length of stay -. Not bad for a fall back.

Bathroom in 223 had double counter space and was well appointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for you review regarding your recent stay. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel was accommodating to your needs. We look forward to having you stay with us on your future visits to the Fort Collins area. Have a great day!

Jason Martinez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Room 215 does not have enough counter space in the bathroom. Roomy but no counter space. Very clean. Had to put cosmetic bags on the floor. Would not stay in this room again. Would ask for other accommodations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Anne,

Thank you for your feedback and review on Trip Advisor. I understand your concern about not having enough counter space in the bathroom. We are looking into remodeling that bathroom with larger vanities to accommodate all our guests needs. Thank you again and we look forward to your future stays at our property. Have a great day!

Fairfax Station, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is nice, clean and very safe. The staff is friendly and helpful. Lots of great shopping and restaurants nearby. I've stayed here numerous times and have been 100% satisfied with every stay. I highly recommend the Fort Collins Hampton Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Karen,

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. I am glad the our hotel was able to meet all your needs and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your future visits to Fort Collins.

Long Beach, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Ft Collins, CO. I had flight delays and arrived very late and was concerned about my room being available. When I arrived the Front desk staff greeted me and rushed me thorugh the check in process, I received a good reccomendation for a restaurant that was available for late night services. I forgot my Hair Spray and the front office lent me theuir Hair spray from the back office. My room was very large, as I was traveling with two other family members for a wedding and getting ready was a breeze, with two other women. I look forward to staying at a hampton in on my next vacation this summer.

Katrina,

Thank you for your kind response about your stay at our property. We understand our tiring it can be when flights are delayed and you just want to get to your room and rest. I am glad that our staff and hotel were accommodating to your needs and we look forward to seeing on your future visits. Have a great day!

Ft. Collins, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hotel was updated, clean and convenient. While the hotel was older it was well maintained. Was able to check in early and staff allowed a late check out. Pool area, pretty minimul...breakfast was basic but met our needs.

Robert,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay at our hotel and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and hope you return to stay at our property on your future visits to Fort Collins.

Fort Collins
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The rooms were very clean and the experience was overall very pleasant. The one negative element was that our room didn't support a rollaway bed so my teen son had to sleep on the floor - wish we'd known that ahead of time. Except for that, it was all great and the hot breakfast was quite impressive and worth the extra dollars.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about your recent stay at our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit and that our hotel fit your accommodations. We hope you choose to stay at our property on your future visits to Fort Collins.
Leadville CO
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Nice accommodations! Love the little refrigerator-nice touch. Really great and friendly staff. Hotel was not downtown, but not too far, and in a nice area. I will come back if I need to be in Ft. Collins again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed you stay at our hotel and that we met your expectations. We look forward to having you backat our property upon your next visit to the Fort Collins area. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!